• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenubit Meltdown

Chopper_Bro

Greenlighter
I take Kratom on a regular basis. Kratom has literally saved my life. I am also prescribed 1mg Klonopin 3 times a day for PTSD and ongoing Anxiety. Recently i heard about Phenubit and read such good things. I decidided to give it a try. And the less I have to rely on big pharma and the American medical profession as a whole..the better. So let me say that taking Phenubit was one of the worst experiences ever. Now I was a heroin/oxy addict for 8 years. Followed bands around the country for several years, lived on communes and was a homeless street addict for some time. I've had many positive and negative substance experiences. But you usually know what chances your taking. Like hey this Acid trip could possibly go south, but I'll take my chances. Well I've tried to live clean and healthy for many years now and don't want to take those chances. I realize Phenubit is a Nootropic chemical but all the reports I read were positive. Calm, Euphoria, No Anxiety, Relaxation, Sexual Stimulation, Being Social and Confident.....changed there life... My experience was 100% the complete opposite of everything listed above. I didn't take any meds today. I started with a gram and waited a couple hours and felt it start to come on a little. I took some Red Thai Kratom and another gram of Phenubit and my girlfriend took a half gram of Phenubit no Kratom. Then we went out to eat and run some errands. Soon after we both experienced severe anxiety, paranoia, elevated heart rate, nervousness, chest pressure, sweaty and an overall weirdness like we had done some bad speed mixed with DMT or something. NOT COOL!!!! AT ALL!!!..and looks like we have many hours of this to look forward to. I really don't know what else to say other than it really sucks, I'm a little freaked out by this experience after all the positive experiences I've read about, and has anybody else had any similar issues with Phenubit?

Not really brother. You haven't mixed it with anything else and have never done phenibut, yet both you and your girl are feeling bad effects? I would check the source if I were in your shoes.

I will say two grams is a pretty large dose to take for your first time ever not having any prior experience with the drug. I would have started with a gram for the entire day, especially mixing it with Kratom. Ride this out, you guys will be fine. Maybe toss the phenibut, it isn't for everyone and has serious drawbacks that tend to far outweigh the benefits especially when abused. Everyone reacts differently to it. Phenibut is weird, but I like it. You just have to find your "sweet spot".

Individual brain chemistry, amirite? What a trip!
Yeah, just because something *can* be bought without a prescription, doesn't mean it's harmless or that you can just swallow loads of it and not risk anything.

Buyer beware, as many have been saying, 'it is a powerful medicine'...