• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phentermine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been prescribed phentermine some years back as an appetite suppressant. It's supposed to help with weight loss. Phendimetrazine was supposedly better according to my doctor, to me it was just more expensive.

You've asked about this in several different threads in different areas. Give it time, people will respond.

It might help to let everyone know what it is your looking to find out about phentermine. I assume there is something you want know?

If your just looking for general information there is plenty to be had by searching either Bluelight or Google.

It's an amphetamine analogue. Ive never taken it, but I imagine that it will carry similar risks/side effects to amphetamines.

I've taken it several times. It's a stimulant so it can have those stimulant effects, but it's not super speedy to me-- just an extra pep in your step and motivation. I've exceeded dosing recommendations but I can't remember the highest I took. Stimulants aren't really my thing but I found phentermine did ok for me, it didn't seem to increase anxiety too much and it put me at a good place to get work done. I think I snorted it once or twice but I can't remember for sure so it must not have been too remarkable. Like others said, if you tell us more what you're looking to find out maybe we can be more specific with helping you. Be safe!

According to Wikipedia the half life is 25 hours. So I would take if you plan on sleeping some time this week

I would say, consult the Wikipedia article for general information about the drug. If you have HR information that you require, let us know. Also, please don't post duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.