• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Phenmetrazine

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried any lab made phenmetrazine?
I don't mean the commercially available halogenated (or methylated or methoxylated) ones.

3-F-PM was entirely unremarkable and by all accounts 4-methyl, and 3-methoxy ones all the same.

I know fastandbulbous has. I can't remember which configuration was meant to be the nicest.

Isophenmetrazine 2-phenyl-5-methyl-morpholine perhaps??

Phenetrazine could be good but I imagine it a little weaker if amphetamine SAR is anything to go on.

Posted this here as over in OD I'll get more older users with experience of preludin.

Also I'll probably end up with racemic but I'm fairly sure the Dextro enantiomer is the desirable one. I wonder if Levo-PM has any activity at all and furthermore whether the activity is desirable or not.

Synthesis seems incredibly easy. I'm sure it pops up in certainly circles from time to time.

Thanks

Funnily enough, I found out about this one the other day and was reading up on it.

@fastandbulbous, I would love to hear about your experience with Phemetrazine.

@G_Chem Dosage is in the 1/8 - 1/4 gram range per chance?? If 3-F is anything to go by I would guess it's at least 100mg?

Yes, @arrall there exists a post, somewhere in the between threads entitled "REAL coke" and "should I try heroin? V2.0"

If I remember correctly he lists several phenylmorpholines and gives them a score out of 10!
Interesting stuff Indeed.

Judging by the 3-f and the 4-me derivates, plain phenmetrazine isn’t that great. I don’t understand the hype. Phencamfamine is great though, almost no abuse potential.

I see a few people saying phenmetrazine is good but the dosages required are very high.

Perhaps it's legendary status is that it is no longer readily available to the masses. At least in the west.

Its synthesis seems very approachable when one buys precursos straight.

I think the m-F increases the SERT activity of the drug. The SERT activity reduces stimulant activity. The anoretic medicines atomoxetine, fenfluramine, fludorex, radafaxine & bupropion famously made/make users sleepy. I might also add that many of them cause heart-valve damage. It seems some SERT ligands are 5HT2b ligands so they are chronically toxic.

I did make a sample of G-130, a phenmetrazine analogue about 12 years ago. Now, it was great via parenteral administration BUT was inactive orally. It was legal at the time & I gave it to someone who ir turned out was a speed freak. He kept saying 'it's better than pink champagne!!!'.

I think he's dead now - let that be a lesson.

I think g-130 Has the Alpha methyl group lacking.

I also had dexfenfluramin years ago, 30-45mg. It made me calm and was entirely serotonergic. But it didnt made me drowsy.

I think g-130 Has the Alpha methyl group lacking.

I also had dexfenfluramin years ago, 30-45mg. It made me calm and was entirely serotonergic. But it didnt made me drowsy.

The alpha methyl is only required to stop the body's MAO system from immediately removing it. In fact, a single -CH3 at the position would have worked BUT it would have introduced a second chiral centre so yield would only have been 25% and in this case, the inactive isomers could not be racemized & fed back into the chiral separation step.

What a vendor REALLY wants is a chiral compound in which each isomer has different activity. We had discovered that the (S) isomer of αMT was a potent 5HT2a ligand (so it's effects were almost identical to psilocybin while the (R) isomer was a SERT=DAT>NET inhibitor so it's effects were undisguisable from MDA.

About the ONLY problem is that 40mg was a decent dose of (S) (like 130 mushrooms) but it took about 80mg of (R) to emulate MDA.... so we would have had to sell on a lot of (S) in bulk & cheaply.... and then would you believe it, UK law controlled αMT.

We did also make 7-methyl αMT & resolve it. The (S) was no more potent but the (R) was about twice as potent which was GREAT. We could resolve & get an equal number of doses of each. In that case, 7-methyl-1H-indole-3-carbaldehyde (precursor) was both hard to obtain (most Chinese suppliers couldn't make it) and costly.

That's when I decided to look into aminorex analogues.

Oh, BTW - 7-methyl αET is AMAZING. You don't need to resolve. We intended to call it 'Empathy' as an alternative to 'Ecstasy' ALTHOUGH their is no legal control in using the name Ecstasy but we reckoned that the police would HATE it. So if anyone sells 7-Me αET, you will not be disappointed.

Id Love to Test a 7-substituted tryptamine, not really the Amt Version, more like 7-methyl mipt.

Last edited:
3-fpm was indeed totally lame. The taste when vaped was not bearable.

I actually dont remember the taste when vaped but it wasn that great. Tried it orally and it was absolutely disgusting.

You what?

3-fpm when vaped was the fuckin best stimulant I've ever had. I'd love to get hold of the parent compound...
I suspect that it isn't very soluble so vaming would be a good choice. I got REALLY pissed off with nitrocvaine. Put it into a drink (Coca Cola ifyouknowwhatI'msayin') BUT it wasn't possible to snort because the idiots INSISTED that they could only make the hydrochloride salt which isn;t vcery soluble. Now, the phosphate was much more soluble, the sulfate was VERY soluble and it was like cocaine.

But that was the problem. Boss would point out issue, I would find answer & pass on to lab. Lab would contact boss & say it wasn't possible. LAZY, LAZY idiots. If 'cooks' can make amphetamine sulfate then they could make nitrocaine sulfate. As I said, the lab hired their own medicinal chemist and my boss fired him after 6 months,

But phenmetrazine is the dogs. EVERYONE who has tried stimulants say it's the best.

I would like to know if you ever got to try cvamfentamine (or the original - fencamfamine). That stuff really impressed me. I took it, forgot I had taken it but worked for 18 hours!

I would also add that cvamfentamine/fencamfamine havce opioid activity. Treatment for ODs incvlude naloxone. I would also like the chance to play with the structure to make a REAL opioid. Tilidine (or rather it's active metabolite nortilidine) is an opioid with stimulant & NMDA activity. I've never tried it but every report says ;best drug ever;. It's only M potency but who cares, so you only get 20 lines out of a gram..... it's still going to last 3-4 days.

I am struggling to add images that I have drawn. But all it shows is cvampfentamine on the left and campfentamine with a propionoxy moiety connected to the ring at the same point as the benzene ring connects. It's (S) trans, It is my theory that this would be about x2 M as an opioid, equipotent to campfentamine as DRI and quite possibly some NMDA activcity.

But it's important that people speak up about things they have tried and what they thought. Sometimes it's HARD to find really good things. I think the famous example is Jannssen discvovcering dextromoramide. ONLY the pyrrolidine amide was very active (compare with loperamide with dimethyl amide), ONLY 1 isomer and ONLY when the methyl side-chain was in the 1 position, not the 2 position as it is with every other 3,3-diphenylheptanone cvlass opioid.

I am OLD, I remember being given 'peacvh palfium' i.e. 10mg dextromoramide tablets. They were amazing but also amazingly dangerous. You swallowed a pill (ot 2 or 3) and about 20 minutes you got a rush that was like an IVC heroin rush. AMAZING. Of cvourse, it only lasted 2-3 hours and it had a REALLY bad problem. On one day you could take 5 of them (50mg dextromoramide ≈ 150mg of morphine) and you would goucvh and have a wonderful time. The next day you might take 3 and pull a blue in your mates bathroom.
I have woken up with someone holding me by the ankles over a bath while someone else beat me with a wet towel. THAT is how unpredictable they are. Long ago I worked oud that anything >M in potency is a bad idea. U-47700 taught me that. Nortilidine fits the bill (mu/DRI/MDMA) since is is SO euphoric but you have to make it from tilidine & not only is tilidine illegal, it;s rather expensive to make unless you order tonnes of precursor.

Just out of interest, if you had a powder that was llike m-F phenmetrazine also like oxycvodone & also like ketamine imagine 50mg of each but it's all in 50mg of powder.... would people LIKE it? I've heard of Kaos (ketamine + cocaine) which is £100/g and I here good cvke is £100/g so would this magivc mix be worth as mucvh?

I am guessing FEW people would be confident in snorting after being told what it will do ;-)

Fuckin hell. Peach palfium. Now there's a blast from the past.

Never had the pleasure myself, but the pharmaceuticals available in the 60s and 70s were insane.

Strange how we've managed to survive the good drugs, but it's the shit ones which are killing us.

@#GIMMESOMEPROPERDRUGSBECAUSEWHATIMGETTINGISFUCKINSHIT

I think the above image is of Dutch Palfium. The Dutch use the REALLY simple trick of making it impossible to inject pills because all of their pills are about the size of a paracetamol. I mean, a 500mg paracetamol tablet weighs almost a gram so..... if you have something that big with just 10mg in it.... it cannot be shot; simple idea.

I'm told that the thiambutene opioids (a British invention but only used in Japan) are very similar to Palfium. A very fast onset/brief duration.... I'm also prepared to bet that their action is unreliable.

I believe the above compound easier to make than mormamide (I don't see why a clankemist would seperate Dextro and levo instead of just doubling the dose of racemic! Unless levo has undesirable qualities, but as far as I know it is totally inactive)

Also vaping n ethyl hexedrone gave a crack like rush. But only about 30% the intensity and impossible to increase this effect

Perhaps nice IVd?

3fpm. Perhaps the reason so many people (including myself) found it to be entirely lackluster was the dosages used were far too low.
Parent compound required high doses like 100-200mg for recreational use.
I believe the same for 3fpm. Too hard to inject. Incredibly hard on veins. And too much water needed for a 250mg shot u need butterfly needles and good veins.

Still PM is easy to make and ephedrine or norephedrine is not required.

Also camfetamine was nice. Functional stimulant. Nothing to write home about.

Would like to try the original fencamfamine. @fastandbulbous spoke highly of it. That's me done no more triple posts in a row.