• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Phenmatrazine analogue 3-Methyl-2-(4-methylphenyl)morpholine

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
3-Methyl-2-(4-methylphenyl)morpholine

Seems like a nice RC worth investigating. Anyone got any experience with, or idea about it?

That would be 4mpm, or 4-methylphenmetrazine, so presumably similar to 3fpm? Might be good if you like 3fpm.

That's the commercial name they gave it 4-MPM.

Def have an affinity for 3-FPM, best RC stim atm imo. This actually 'sounds' better. The 4-Methyl part most prob. Although 3-FPM last trial's showed peripheral stimulation like dl-Amphetamine has, I liked it. Prescribed dextro-Amphetamine so I am obviously spoiled.

If the circumstances don't change I'll try it out in a week or 2 jus to kill the curiousity. And report back.

Last edited:
Apparently not amazing but not bad either. From reddit..not much info at all!

There's also 3 or 4 methoxyphenmetrazine

What was on reddit was a bit alarming so I am not gonna research this. To old for this shit anyway chasing a stimulant high. It said:

'PAL-773 is no good, it killed like 40 people in the 60's"

An familiar name responded:

"PAL-773 is 3-Methylphenmetrazine, not 3-Methoxy. Also, got a source for the death claim?"

This 4-MPM/ 3-Methyl-2-(4-methylphenyl)morpholine could be the same or very close related dunno.

Related bluelight thread discovered. By Roi, the fam name I mentioned. He states its garbage, 4-mpm.
https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/novel-stimulant-3-methylphenmetrazine-3-mpm.771873/

Last edited:
The 4-mpm wasnt that great. When you read that its a leseasing agent, you get the Impression ist is a very weak one at that. No comparison tp amphe or meth. Just a little Bit stimulating and nothing extraordinary from the 4-methyl group. The morpholine Ring seems to somehow prevent 5ht activity. Just like with the pyrovalerones that Always und up as daris, die to the pyrrolidine moiety.