• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Any experienced phenibut users? I am just wondering how best to utilize a remaining 6 x 250mg of phenibut I have left. Once it's gone I won't get more. I have some tolerance of about 5 or 6 times taking around 750-1000mg at least a week apart. I feel my tolerance was building very quickly. I just don't want to waste what I have left and get the best I can out of it. I find the come-down harsh though so I could take 750mg one time and the same a few days later or taper or take a gram or 1.5g in one hit.

Phenibut is amazing. Used very sporadically, once a week max IMHO. I went through withdrawal first time using it, stupidly nearly daily, 1g + …..stopped and went through an insane withdrawal that was similar to kicking i.v. Heroin

Phenibut can be easily ordered online as a nutritional supplement.

I use 2 grams of Phenibut every Saturday before placing a 100ug tab of LSD under my tongue lol. Both have an onset of 3 hours approximately and last nearly all day long lol. They pair wonderfully together, then around the 6 hour mark I’ll take 3-5 Valium 10mg, Methadone 20mg, Ritalin 20mg, and several mixed drinks while listening to awesome music by the pool in the Sun :)

You should take the remaining stock split even over few days….? Baclofen would suffice.

In the future, please, only once a week. 2 times MAX to avoid negative consequences

500mg-750mg for 1st time user
1 - 1.5 gram nice moderate dose
2 grams standard nice dose
3 grams would be the max limit for myself

3 hours onset / 4 hours peak plasma levels/ lasting 10-14 hours depending on dose. Often a pleasant afterglow the next day. Dopaminergic & anxiolytic properties. Phenibut is a wonderful substance if used responsibly

Phenibut is amazing. Used very sporadically, once a week max IMHO. I went through withdrawal first time using it, stupidly nearly daily, 1g + …..stopped and went through an insane withdrawal that was similar to kicking i.v. Heroin

Phenibut can be easily ordered online as a nutritional supplement.

I use 2 grams of Phenibut every Saturday before placing a 100ug tab of LSD under my tongue lol. Both have an onset of 3 hours approximately and last nearly all day long lol. They pair wonderfully together, then around the 6 hour mark I’ll take 3-5 Valium 10mg, Methadone 20mg, Ritalin 20mg, and several mixed drinks while listening to awesome music by the pool in the Sun :)

You should take the remaining stock split even over few days….? Baclofen would suffice.

In the future, please, only once a week. 2 times MAX to avoid negative consequences

500mg-750mg for 1st time user
1 - 1.5 gram nice moderate dose
2 grams standard nice dose
3 grams would be the max limit for myself

3 hours onset / 4 hours peak plasma levels/ lasting 10-14 hours depending on dose. Often a pleasant afterglow the next day. Dopaminergic & anxiolytic properties. Phenibut is a wonderful substance if used responsibly
Thank you for your reply and good advice. I do not take more than once a week and it's been longer than that since I last had it.

Do you know if there's any way to boost the dopamine effects? I have coca tea, L dopa mucuna (supplement), DLPA (supplement) and sifrol (it does something to dopamine and stops restless legs). I don't take them all together and wouldn't but would like to know a way to boost dopamine either with the phenibut or separately.

The other supplement I am really interested in is L-glutamine as I heard it can help to increase GABA which might be used for coming off phenibut or when I need to relax without using benzos. Also that led me to NADH (Reduced Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide). I haven't got these two yet but interested. Thank you for reading.

Ya, perhaps what u suggested.

I notice an afterglow the after….and taking my Ritalin 40-60mg IR with Jin cocktail X 3 of them….Significantly more pleasurable due to Phenibuts dopaminergic properties

Wait two weeks and take 750. Wait two more weeks and take the last 750.
Or wait a week and take 1500. A bit more of a risk, but just a bit

Wait two weeks and take 750. Wait two more weeks and take the last 750.
Or wait a week and take 1500. A bit more of a risk, but just a bit
Thank you for your reply and the good suggestion. I ended up taking the full 1500mg two days ago and so feeling ordinary now. I bought kava to try to help and I also have Lyrica and valium.