• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Phenibut

Seekinganswers1231

Greenlighter
Does anyone have experience with phenibut ? I prefer neurontin to benzo's for anxiety as well as for general mood lift and energy. I've read alittle about phenibut being like a benzo but I'm wondering from experienced people what phenibut hcl and faa are comparable to? Thanks in advance for experience and input

I have never noticed anything from phenibut but many others do

I have tons of experience with phenibut. I wrote a usage guide on here: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...ve-long-term-synopsis-and-usage-guide.804928/ The usage guide will explain everything I have to say about phenibut. But briefly, I'll say it's almost nothing like a benzo, it's much closer to neurontin but in my experience is much more euphoric. it's harder to dose right. It works in the same way as neurontin, and also is a GABA-B agonist so it also resembles GHB. If dosed right, it's like a 24 hour long (or more) state of euphoria. Makes everything feel easy, super-social, confident, it doesn't block anxiety like benzos, it just makes it so you're way less likely to feel it because you feel great and confident and euphoric. Really great drug, I like phenibut and gabapentin but phenibut is much better (for me). If taken daily, the withdrawals really suck though, because you're withdrawing from 2 types of drug effect at once.

Phenibut is like a cross between GHB and gabapentin (neurontin), but less intoxicating than either unless taken in too high a dose. I consider that a bonus though because I don't take it to get intoxicated. It's the very best drug for reducing social anxiety in my experience, it makes me want to talk to everyone. It's also amazing for performing (I am a musician) for the same reason.

It's hard to dose right because a little bit too little and it doesn't do much, and a little too much and it's unpleasant. So you have to work up slowly to find your dose. Some people I know find 500mg to be plenty, for me, it takes about 2 grams or so. Some people need even more, and I've read of one account of 500mg being too much. Also it takes 4 or 5 hours to fully develop so it's VERY tempting to redose, thinking you didn't take enough.

I have
I have tons of experience with phenibut. I wrote a usage guide on here: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...ve-long-term-synopsis-and-usage-guide.804928/ The usage guide will explain everything I have to say about phenibut. But briefly, I'll say it's almost nothing like a benzo, it's much closer to neurontin but in my experience is much more euphoric. it's harder to dose right. It works in the same way as neurontin, and also is a GABA-B agonist so it also resembles GHB. If dosed right, it's like a 24 hour long (or more) state of euphoria. Makes everything feel easy, super-social, confident, it doesn't block anxiety like benzos, it just makes it so you're way less likely to feel it because you feel great and confident and euphoric. Really great drug, I like phenibut and gabapentin but phenibut is much better (for me). If taken daily, the withdrawals really suck though, because you're withdrawing from 2 types of drug effect at once.

Phenibut is like a cross between GHB and gabapentin (neurontin), but less intoxicating than either unless taken in too high a dose. I consider that a bonus though because I don't take it to get intoxicated. It's the very best drug for reducing social anxiety in my experience, it makes me want to talk to everyone. It's also amazing for performing (I am a musician) for the same reason.

It's hard to dose right because a little bit too little and it doesn't do much, and a little too much and it's unpleasant. So you have to work up slowly to find your dose. Some people I know find 500mg to be plenty, for me, it takes about 2 grams or so. Some people need even more, and I've read of one account of 500mg being too much. Also it takes 4 or 5 hours to fully develop so it's VERY tempting to redose, thinking you didn't take enough.
[/QU
with phenibut. I wrote a usage guide on here: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...ve-long-term-synopsis-and-usage-guide.804928/ The usage guide will explain everything I have to say about phenibut. But briefly, I'll say it's almost nothing like a benzo, it's much closer to neurontin but in my experience is much more euphoric. it's harder to dose right. It works in the same way as neurontin, and also is a GABA-B agonist so it also resembles GHB. If dosed right, it's like a 24 hour long (or more) state of euphoria. Makes everything feel easy, super-social, confident, it doesn't block anxiety like benzos, it just makes it so you're way less likely to feel it because you feel great and confident and euphoric. Really great drug, I like phenibut and gabapentin but phenibut is much better (for me). If taken daily, the withdrawals really suck though, because you're withdrawing from 2 types of drug effect at once.

Thank

I use HCl. I just haven't really ventured into FAA as one of my friends prefers the HCl. One prefers the FAA too. He says it's more potent, of course it's also more expensive. He also says it doesn't last as long and comes on quicker. I like the really long duration so I stick with HCL. The only thing is that the HCL is very acidic, I think I read it has a PH of 2. Which means it can be fairly rough on your stomach and it's rather corrosive. I've been using it for 13 years (on and off) and the only times I felt like it was having a negative impact was when I was taking it every other day or more often. I haven't been to the doctor in a few years, but last time I went, I had a very good bill of health, and I had been using it for many years already, even every day for a year (do not recommend that - every third day is the most often you can take it without developing dependence).

I use HCl. I just haven't really ventured into FAA as one of my friends prefers the HCl. One prefers the FAA too. He says it's more potent, of course it's also more expensive. He also says it doesn't last as long and comes on quicker. I like the really long duration so I stick with HCL. The only thing is that the HCL is very acidic, I think I read it has a PH of 2. Which means it can be fairly rough on your stomach and it's rather corrosive. I've been using it for 13 years (on and off) and the only times I felt like it was having a negative impact was when I was taking it every other day or more often. I haven't been to the doctor in a few years, but last time I went, I had a very good bill of health, and I had been using it for many years already, even every day for a year (do not recommend that - every third day is the most often you can take it without developing dependence).
Thank you for your response I have an order of the FAA coming. Obviously your fond of the effects to have used it for over a decade. I look forward to experience the effects

Yeah it's one of my favorite drugs for sure. Top 5.