• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut, PEA--advice?

ScorpionPatties TM

Greenlighter
So I just ordered 25g and 100g of phenibut and phenylethylamine (PEA). I have tried phenibut once or twice, but it was years ago. I have no experience with PEA but I've heard some good things.

Few questions:
1) What do you guys think of the recreational value of either substance? Which do you consider more recreational?
2) I had a hard time finding reports of the two combined. Any experiences, suggestions or other info about this combo would be much appreciated.
3) What are some things I should look out for when using these substaces (interactions, unpleasant/dangerous side effects, etc.)?
4) Ive seen threads on this before but they were pretty inconclusive so please don't UTFSE me...is MAO-b inhibition necessary for PEA to be used effectively? If so what's the best agent to use? (Caffeine would be the easiest for me to.get my hands on, but I don't like mixing it with other stims because it makes me feel like shit, not to mention its difficult to quantify dosage with coffee--which would likely be my source)

Sorry if this post is a little lengthy or if it is against any forum rules I'm new please don't kill me
Thank you kindly folks :)