• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Phenibut overdose 5g

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
It was horrible, had 5 grams over the course of a night. I started having muscled spasms and vommiting. When I woke up the next morning i was throwing up more having severe twitching and HORRIBLE brain zaps. They lasted for another 9 hours or so. The brain zaps and twitching were scary. The afterglow the following day was very nice though. I had taken 4 g before with no problem. but 5 grams felt like it was gonna kill me.

Wow, sounds nasty. I've always trod carefully with this, there's so many accounts like this one, plus the WDs...

my friend ended up in the hospital with a catheter and his artery getting tapped from too much phenibut.

It sucks bc i really enjoy it. But don't want to end up like this again. I also had two drinks that night, don't know if that caused it or just the dosage was too high.

wait, u can handle 4 grams no problem but 5 grams made you overdose?that doesnt seem right, i could understand if you doubled your dosage and ODed but just taking another gram?theres been times ive taken 4-5 grams over my regular amount and i just felt more buzzed and fuzzy..

An extra gram plus a couple drinks, would potentiate each other, must have been enough to put you over the edge. The effects often seem so benevolent, and gentle, but their is a line that once crossed will show a chemical that is absolutely unforgiving. Sold as a supplement, hard to believe that party isn't over yet.

I felt like utter shit at like 2grams spread out through the night. I can't dare to imagine how some of you people take these crazy amounts and live through it.

^^yeah i took 5 grams yesterday and felt shitty overall...i have been taking phenibut for a long time too so...usually 4-5 grams really gives me a nice feeling but not yesterday..just felt tired and almost irritable on it..

yesterday was my first time trying phenibut and i jumped straight to 3 grams. felt great, slept great, woke up feeling fully rested and amazing, took another 500mg and drank a 40 of steel reserve and i still feel amazing. i am a little worried that when i crash its going to suck because feeling this good seems to always come at a high cost but at the moment it seems worth it.

I took 4 grams tonight and can barely keep my eyes open at 9 pm off to bed i reakon

An extra gram plus a couple drinks, would potentiate each other, must have been enough to put you over the edge. The effects often seem so benevolent, and gentle, but their is a line that once crossed will show a chemical that is absolutely unforgiving. Sold as a supplement, hard to believe that party isn't over yet.

Alcohol and phenibuy huts thr same receptors in your brain thats why your fucked up mate lay off the booze and you will be ok

If u could take away the sick feeling that comes from phenibut it would be pretty damn fuckin perfect of a drug, also if u could take away tolerance somehow

I only use it once a week so tolerance isnt a problem for me. feel a bit rough today nice 12 hour sleep though. I think a few drinks of alcohol might help with the negative feelings the next day,

Overdose experience. Be careful with this stuff, first time i took it i only took 1-2 g, didn't feel anything. Next few days up'd to 5g over a period of 4 hours, later that night felt pretty tired and that was that. Next few days again up'd to around 10 - 15g over a period of about 3 hours, worst thing i could have done. Felt like i had the worst hangover you could possible have, head was spinnin like nothing else, puking all over the place, brain zaps, muscle twitching. This lasted a good 15 hours badly, although it stayed around still for a good couple days.

I stupidly take it daily. 2.5-3g the first 6 months. I'm tapering now though. Down to 1.8g.
I'll never forget my first couple experiences with phenibut. I felt like God. Better than MDMA. That doesn't last though. Now that I'm 6 months in it just kills my anxiety and make my head feel funny.

^ Yeah and once that is gone it NEVER comes back. I took 8 months off and thought I'd be back to square one, but nope. The plus side is that the withdrawal now only consists of the anxiety instead of before when it caused MAJOR DEPRESSION. I think it no longer affects (perhaps dopamine? serotonin? glutamate?) the monoamines that it once so it no longer has a dysphoric withdrawal.

Was wondering when I'd see an update from you derekka. 6 days is a huge accomplishment cold turkey. You don't have much longer to go. Hang in there buddy I know it's rough.

I gotta get this stuff and use if for anxeity...have a feeling the 78 1mg klons are not goona last me (went on a benzo bender for two days, I think I have 35 left, so pissed, outta 78!! I just popped 10 when I got em' and it was on, even snorted some(WTF??!! I never snort benzo's,feels good and minty though). So ya, wanna try this out for an anxiety replacement, plust I don't think it shows up in drug test and if it does I will make sure to brink it to my doc and it's used as a gym supplement.

So far these things work for my anxiety: Benzo's(Duh)mainly klonopin and xanax..ativan doesn't help at all and valium helps but makes me want ot just laay down all day. 2)Gabapentin- works great, not as good as benzo's but still works great,and has a more interesteing feel than benzo's 3/ this is why I though Phenibut might work, have heard people compare it to Gabapentin.

And maybe lower your dose agian....

Don't try and use it everyday. And if you're stupid like me and do, don't combine it with the kpins. I don't even want to imagine what those withdrawals would be like.