Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Phenibut - Novice - Still trying drugs 9 years later

weekend addiction

Bluelighter
Well I've tried my latest drug: phenibut. Or is it a supplement? Didn't really know what to expect. I read accounts comparing it to GHB and heroin while some people said they hardly noticed anything or just got a bit sleepy. Some people said the drug made them smarter and there was evidence to support this. But what would it do to me?

The first time I took phenibut I took it 3 hours before work. 2 grams When I got to work my asshole boss couldn't piss me off. Normally I am emotional and can be offended by his rude demeanor. Not today! I was content and had a very happy day at work. I felt an upset stomach and must point out that food is necassary on phenibut as other drugs. However half way through the shift the drug seemed to wear off suddenly.I think that this was due to me not having enough food in the stomach.

When phenibut first kicks in my muscles relax and I feel calm and at peace the way only heavy GABA action does. It's fun to combine with booze and benzos. But downside: I don't realize it if I'm half-asleep at the time but I can be nodding out from drinking on the stuff (not in a euphoric way just fucked up).

Phenibut on its own or with some marijuana doesn't seem to slow me down to bad. A cone of weed feels so good to smoke on this stuff! I was faster and better at work until my dose wore off. That part didn't surprise me. But It doesn't make me more social though. I'm just uninhibited. So I may even come across anti-social because I can be a dick and not realize it.

But not a problem cause I tend to stay in my own head on the drug. Which is fine. I look happy to everyone else and I am happy so who cares if I'm the life of the party?

So what's it like a benzo? Not really. Its hard to explain. It doesn't feel synthetic in any way. I feel a "natural happiness" on the drug. I get a bit more energy and can focus better because I'm in a better mood. But its not a stimulant. I can nod out after mixing it with benzos and booze but its sure not a downer or an upper or anything really. It's phenibut.

Have fun, be safe, and keep trying new things out there. Peace.

Last edited:
Plan to be trying this soon, sounds interesting, and wanna get it before its gone. Plan to order some next couple weeks..