• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut- Not good for brain powers, only sleep

CfZrx

Bluelighter
Yes, Phenibut is said by many to make you "feel like a boss" and sit like this, but I tried it and it seemed to be great for all naps and overnight sleep for 24 hours after a single dose, so that's great of course, but the effects don't seem too great tbph. I dosed at about 500 mg. What am I missing, Phenibut experts? p.s. Well, I can see where it can help opioid withdrawal a lot.

Last edited:
at 500 you get some anxiolytic effect and definite sleep aid, a great therapeutic dose. it wasn't until I hit like 1.5-2.5 grams that I actually felt that amazing euphoria people talk about. it was actually SURPRISINGLY strong.. much stronger than Multi gram gabapentin stack for me personally. sad thing is I only did it once a week and even with that type of spacing between dose that magic went away in about 4 or 5 uses. I've waited a couple months since then and tried again. although I can have quite a bit of fun on 2 grams of phenibut that initial magic seems to be gone indefinitely or for atleast the foreseeable future.

That's what I thought it would be good for.
you will nap like a bear!
at 500 you get some anxiolytic effect and definite sleep aid, a great therapeutic dose. it wasn't until I hit like 1.5-2.5 grams that I actually felt that amazing euphoria people talk about. it was actually SURPRISINGLY strong.. much stronger than Multi gram gabapentin stack for me personally. sad thing is I only did it once a week and even with that type of spacing between dose that magic went away in about 4 or 5 uses. I've waited a couple months since then and tried again. although I can have quite a bit of fun on 2 grams of phenibut that initial magic seems to be gone indefinitely or for atleast the foreseeable future.
Yes, I even think that actually 250 mg is the sweet spot, since it would help avoid tolerance.

500mgs is a very very low dose.

These days I use F-Phenibut about 2-3 times a month max, which is different and an RC and I like it better, but when I was using Phenibut my sweet spot was about 3,200mgs.

Now that's a HIGH dose I wouldn't recommend till you've tested several lower doses...or necessarily recommend at all.

They say not exceed 4,000mgs in one week, but I only used it once a week because it's SUPER addictive and i would suggest no one ever use it more than twice a week or you are in for trouble...but anyways, yeah, so since they said that I'd go as high as 4,000mgs but no higher in one dose, but you don't want to do 4,000mgs, it'll just overly sedate you and you might get sick (I never got sick, but it wasn't so much fun).

Generally speaking, a lot of the posters on here seem to like doses between like 1,500--2,500mgs and I might be in the minority liking doses slightly over 3,000mgs so your mileage may vary, but I'd be VERY surprised if you get anything more than a mild buzz from any dose lower than a gram.

I also never got any tolerance to it and never got to the point where I needed more to have the same effects, nor did it ever lose its magic, and there were about 2-3 months in a row where I used doses ranging from 3,200--3,400mgs twice a week, with a few days in between, but I wouldn't necessarily suggest it, and again, YMMV.

So yeah, you won't feel a dose that low.

I would try 1 gram next time, then maybe 1,500mgs, and proceed as you feel safe from there.

I'd get some very strong euphoria, both sedation and paradoxical stimulation at times, and yes, good sleep.

But I think F-Phenibut is FAR superior if you are willing to try an RC version.

Active at much lower doses, and even with F-Phenibut 500grams gives me a good but not great high...though they say not to exceed 250mgs with it, I've gone as high as a gram (only recommended if you want to sleep for 16 hours LOL) and find my sweet spot with F-Phenibut to be 700mgs.

F-Phenibut gives me vivid and lucid dreams, and I greatly prefer the euphoria which feels "cleaner" to me.

And if you REALLY want some great synergy, find your sweet spot at a higher dose of Phenibut and mix it with Kratom, maybe even throw a little weed in there if you want, and you'll have a great time.

My first time I had 250mg. I felt really euphoric for an hour or less. Then felt need to redose. Did not. Slept well. Woke calm. Next time tried 500 mg. I felt depressed in the couple days after. I rate this supplement pretty low in recreational effects. I rate it high for sleep if someone is feeling manic and needs to slow the F down. The desire to redose was an uncomfortable feeling. That is all.

My first time I had 250mg. I felt really euphoric for an hour or less. Then felt need to redose. Did not. Slept well. Woke calm. Next time tried 500 mg. I felt depressed in the couple days after. I rate this supplement pretty low in recreational effects. I rate it high for sleep if someone is feeling manic and needs to slow the F down. The desire to redose was an uncomfortable feeling. That is all.

Hmmm, well it seems you are very sensitive to it cause I don't react that way at all.

I've had very few side undesirable side effects at my favorite doses ranging from 3,200--3,400mgs, other than that sometimes I can get angry while on it, but that usually only happens if something triggers me, and then goes away if I just start focussing on something else, and usually it makes me euphoric and calm, sometimes also somewhat stimulated.

If I dose as high as 4,000mgs that's too sedating, but that's not surprising as that's a huge dose, and doses as low as what you took will barely do anything at all to me, whether positive or negative.

It's important to recognize that just because you have that reaction to it does not mean that's necessarily the typical reaction, or that that's how it effects most other people.

I've never gotten depressed from it or felt a compulsive desire to redose and find it recreational but never get the compulsive need to use that some people get.

But Phenibut IS a weird drug kind of, and if there's anything that I've learned from reading this forum it's that people have all kinds of different reactions to different drugs, especially at different doses.

I mean me, I'd say the most destructive drug I've ever used is caffeine, yet people drink it all the time, but I have realized the need to quit many times in my life cause it fucks with my anxiety and I have a compulsive need to drink way more cups of coffee than should be in any way rational LOL.

So yeah...drugs are weird and everyone's different LOL...

Last edited:
I mean right now I'm on about 1,000mgs of FLURO-Phenibut, a MUCH stronger but different RC analogue of Phenibut, and I feel great.

I'm also on Kratom, Adderall and caffeine and it's a nice combo.

1,000mgs is usually too high and sedates me, but really most of what I took has partially worn off as I took 850mgs last night around 1:30AM and today I only took 150mgs, but F-Phenibut lasts so long...like 24-30 hours, that who knows how much I'm actively on now, but there's no way that the entire 1,000mgs is running strong as that much sedates me much more and my favorite dose is 700mgs which is still a MASSIVE dose of F-Phenibut, and probably correlates to about 3,500mgs of regular Phenibut give or take.

Last night I'd taken Kratom and the 850mgs of F-Phenibut, then got drunk on red wine and slept WAAAAY too much, did not wake up feeling good lol, but was still feeling the effects of the F-Phenibut as I knew I would, and needed Adderall and Kratom for the hangover and to help the remaining effects to do what I wanted.

Many people think Fluro-Phenibut is more similar to Baclofen than it is to regular Phenibut (whether HCL or FFA, both are about the same in effects to me) but I've never taken Baclofen so I don't know.

^ Anything else about F-phenibut? It's effects seem inconsistent (couple times of trying) and an acquaintance actually OD'ed on it...

Not really sure the dose, don't think it was much more than a gram, although Idk ��, 1.5-2 grams isn't unfeasible

Itdoesnt feel like gabapentin to me, although, have unique issues and heavy benzodiazepine use

^ Anything else about F-phenibut? It's effects seem inconsistent (couple times of trying) and an acquaintance actually OD'ed on it...

Not really sure the dose, don't think it was much more than a gram, although Idk ��, 1.5-2 grams isn't unfeasible

Itdoesnt feel like gabapentin to me, although, have unique issues and heavy benzodiazepine use

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Was he or she ok after overdosing?

They didn't die right?

What happened to them when they overdosed in terms of the bad effects and if they recovered, how did they?

Were they hospitalized?

This is important for me to know especially so I am careful enough, but also anyone else.

They actually overdosed on LESS than a gram??!!!

Cause I have taken a gram like probably 10 or more times and been fine and I usually dose around 700mgs, but even if this did happen to your friend on the dosages I use I don't think it will scare me away from it as I feel TOTALLY safe doing it.

I mean of course this is an RC so we can't know all the dangers it possesses, but I tend to feel it is probably not much more dangerous than regular Phenibut, which does have it's dangers.

For me its effects are actually very consistent, and quite similar to regular Phenibut, though I like it better, and I actually feel it has fewer side effects, like I get angry less on it (I only SOMETIMES get angry on regular Phenibut, but less often on this stuff).

For me, I get very relaxed, euphoric and sometimes some stimulation, very sociable and empathetic towards people and animals (I like to lie around and pet my cat on it haha), and it gives me CRAZY lucid and vivid dreams.

I mean I feel so safe and comfortable on it I went to one of my ESL classes (I'm trying to become a teacher) on 700mgs of it and no one knew anything and I engaged with everyone and did academic work on it!!

It's definitely VERY strong stuff, and no question it must be SUPER addictive, but I stick to the same rules I do with regular Phenibut (except the dosage is different of course:

1) NEVER dose more than 2 days in a single week and/or more than 8 times in a single month, though these days I usually only use it like twice a month honestly, and I very rarely ever took it more than 2 days a week 2) I generally do not like to take more than 700mgs on it, but I have taken 1 gram on it, but I would never exceed that, unless I think SOME of it has worn off.

Like I said, I generally see it as lasting about 24-30 hours, but surely it loses SOME of its potency after the first 12 or so, so yesterday at night I took a total of 850mgs (that's a HIGH dose...I mean I feel ok on it though and don't recommend it)....then slept like freaking 12 hours and woke up and too another 150mgs like probably 17 hours or so after my last dose last night.....so I feel safe taking a dose that might go SLIGHTLY over a gram if the majority of it was like 15 or more hours earlier than the second dose......

I have never taken Gabapentin so I cannot compare them.

The only thing I've taken it feels like is obviously Phenibut, and I have no experience with other related drugs like Lyrica, Baclofen, Etizolam, or any of that stuff.

I am prescribed Klonopin which is generally always in my system when I take it (probably not the best idea, but I feel safe doing it anyways......), and it feels NOTHING like any benzo I've ever taken, not like Klonopin or Ativan at least (I've actually never taken Xanax in my life).

I guess it feels A TINY bit like the one and only time I was ever given IV Valium in a hospital before a surgery.

It's DEFINITELY something to be VERY careful with...then again....I've taken it probably like 35 times give or take, mixed it with alcohol and other drugs, and the worst that ever happens is I'll sleep for like 14 hours lol.....

^ Yes, they are a fine. They were reckless; they got people to give them multiple doses, so probably over a gram, though unless they found, somebody?s stash, it couldn?t have really been ovet 2 grams

And yes, they were hospitalized, the localhospital is like a lvl 3 trauma center, so they were transferred to another hospital (. A lvl 2, AFAIK) spent basically two days cleaning it out of their system and monitoring them

They were chain stoking prior, and basically unresponsive. I was surprised, tbh

although this person has a penchant for recklessness w/ Drugs, they are not hardcore, and the solution was supposed to be 25-50 mg/ ml, although there partner may have made more or added more

Yeah, it has a narrow therapeutic index, or it seems - ~ 250-500 mgs was normal for them, triple that ( give or take) and, OD

So Careful, people - Oh, and I take K pins / clonazepam as well, and no, it certainly does not feel anything like it or a benzo

Someone else said it was good for sleep, like the OP, though for little less. Not agreeing with that view, though it doesn?t seem to be for me overall

Now, a solid connection, mostly for Clonazolam, Aka Clonitrozolam, or any good RC Benzodiazepine, mostly Flu Alprazolam, or Flubromazolam, that would rock

Said somebody who isn?t moderating

^ Yes, they are a fine. They were reckless; they got people to give them multiple doses, so probably over a gram, though unless they found, somebody?s stash, it couldn?t have really been ovet 2 grams

And yes, they were hospitalized, the localhospital is like a lvl 3 trauma center, so they were transferred to another hospital (. A lvl 2, AFAIK) spent basically two days cleaning it out of their system and monitoring them

They were chain stoking prior, and basically unresponsive. I was surprised, tbh

although this person has a penchant for recklessness w/ Drugs, they are not hardcore, and the solution was supposed to be 25-50 mg/ ml, although there partner may have made more or added more

Yeah, it has a narrow therapeutic index, or it seems - ~ 250-500 mgs was normal for them, triple that ( give or take) and, OD

So Careful, people - Oh, and I take K pins / clonazepam as well, and no, it certainly does not feel anything like it or a benzo

Someone else said it was good for sleep, like the OP, though for little less. Not agreeing with that view, though it doesn?t seem to be for me overall

Now, a solid connection, mostly for Clonazolam, Aka Clonitrozolam, or any good RC Benzodiazepine, mostly Flu Alprazolam, or Flubromazolam, that would rock

Said somebody who isn?t moderating

Not totally sure what you mean by the bold.

What "solution"?

Mine is powder.

And I would not agree for myself that it is only useful between 250--500mg. I don't really feel doses lower than 400mgs to be very effective, though they actually recommend 250mgs as the dose on the tub, when I've taken that amount I only get a really mild buzz.

If I want to take a small enough amount I don't feel it as much the next day but still get high, I'll take between 450--550mg.

Generally, 700mg is my sweet spot, but from what I've heard others don't seem to tolerate doses this high as well as I do for whatever reason. Maybe taking Klonopin gives me a higher tolerance since it's a GABA drug.

1,000mgs as a max dose will leave me in a very altered state, enjoyable, but so sedating I'll sleep for like 15 hours so not so great, but I would never exceed that.

From my perception of how a gram effects me, I would NOT want to take more than 1,200mgs and I'd expect to be knocked out for like 20 hours for doses in the upper 1,000s...but PROBABLY end up ok.

2 grams would certainly be overdose territory, and I wouldn't want to know what would happen then...not a good idea to say the least to take that kind of dose.

But mostly it's the addictive potential to watch out for with any of these Phenibut type drugs, and with this being stronger than regular Phenibut and an RC, if anyone were to take these kinds of doses more than twice a week, or even doses as low as 250mgs more than 3 times a week, I think they'd get very addicted and some really bad shit would start happening.

Luckily some threads on here have scared me away from taking any kind of Phenibut drug on a regular basis.

Psychosis and totally insane delirium is what I've heard can happen, and insomnia possibly lasting days or weeks even so yeah, that makes it not too hard to resist taking it often for me.

Luckily some threads on here have scared me away from taking any kind of Phenibut drug on a regular basis.

Psychosis and totally insane delirium is what I've heard can happen, and insomnia possibly lasting days or weeks even so yeah, that makes it not too hard to resist taking it often for me.

Yeah the hardcore dosers out there have some beyond scary WD issues regarding Phenibut. This one sticks out to me.

I been using this shit for three years now. Started hard with 4-5 grams a day and topped at 12 grams a day last year. Did a three month taper that was bad, was strapped to my sofa 24/7 (no shower in three months!!) with BAD anxiety and freezing cold, it´s like my spines were replaced with very cold IRON! Shivers, not be able to eat and headache, anxiety in every way that is possible.

I´m tapering hard since a week ago from 10 gram a day +-5 gram . Now down to 3,5 gram a day and it´s been rough!!

So far in my phenibut addition I been hospitalized four times on this shit, every-time with a BAD paranoid psychosis and death high blood pressure (210/130). Vomiting all over the place and horror hallucinations. Like worms everywhere and everyone wants to kill me. The psychosis usually last for five days to a week. never had a psychosis in my life before this (30 years of heavy drug use)

I don´t know If I can survive one more time this feels even worse then the previous times! More intense!!.
I have 150 gram left but 200 more on it´s way. I´m such a fucking slave to this shit!! Been hooked on other drugs but this is the K I N G of BAD long withdraws, I have not succeed yet. Before I have WD from a very bad benzo WD but this is in it´s own league!

My plans´Is to do aggressive taper, when worms and shit comes and I start to hallucinate, I dose!
clear.png

Yeah the hardcore dosers out there have some beyond scary WD issues regarding Phenibut. This one sticks out to me.

Yeah, I mean the Phenibuts and Baclofen and those drugs have no grey area IMO: you either use them very carefully no more than one or two days a week MAX in low enough doses, or you get addicted and lose your shit.

My fear of that happening keeps me in check, and I've been able to stick to a moderate enough schedule for a few years since I first discovered them, that I have pretty much been able to enjoy them problem free.

They get a bad name when you have threads from people who say they just took it every single day for months in insane doses and then people think they can't possibly be used therapeutically or for casual recreation when they TOTALLY can: you just have to NOT fuck up and stick to rigid guidelines.

I don't know how anyone can read about those side effects and not be scared enough into moderation with it.

If you read those threads and you aren't scared into moderation, you just should never touch Phenibut/F-Phenibut at all.

And I meant personally, for It is powder, dissolved into volumetric solution

It isn't as potent as rc benzos, why mess with micrograms?'

And meant "them" the subject of my tale, it seemed to quickly become toxic, faster than would have thought, although their other medications may have precipitated it?

This is turning into a good Phenibut/F-Phenibut thread! Thanks guys :) I'll be back when I have free time! Party on Wayne.

Well that is what were here for - having parties and thrashing threads

At little to no charge - Are we not just Great?

Ok guys, I tried Phenibut one more time at 250mg in the morning. It was pretty good! Nice morning, nice nap later, then nighttime was feeling really good mixed w/ my methadone, gabapentin and marijuana extract. Today I was groggy in the AM, but post coffee I'm good :) my P-Butt score- 4/5