Phenibut is the devil

Romeoagogo

Greenlighter
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread. I've always read these types of forums but never posted or talked to anyone ever about my addiction to phenibut. It sucks. This is my second time taking it and abusing it. Everyday for the last 4 months this time. About 8 or 9 months the last time. I take a lot of it and I don't even wanna say how much but much more than what the label says. The 8 or 9 months I was on it before I was also heasily abusing kratom which was just like taking oxycodone but there were no terrible withdraw effects from it. But everyone here who is a dumb ass like me listen when I tell you do not get addicted to phenibut. You need it. You can't do shit without it. And I can feel how my body hates me. Its like my insides are screaming for me to goto the doctors and stop taking this shit. I take adderall sometimes. Suboxones rarely. But fuck I just wanna wake up one day and not have to pour that nasty salty shit in my mouth. I just started a new job so its been hard to stop but within the next few weeks I'm taking a week or 2 off work to cleanse my body of everything. The first withdraw I went through lasted about a week. Skin was crawling the next day, didn't want to talk to anyone, didn't work, no motivation, was super depressed but somehow my girlfriend at the time believed me when I told her I was just sick and had the flu. I kicked it for the next year almost and was in Florida at the time and moved back up north this past October. Then my dumbass ordered more and here I am again. The first two months great, no negative thoughts. That's the beauty of phenibut for me. Its like the perfect mixture of adderall, xannys, and alcohol without any of the side effects. Then you start feeling your insides. Your kidneys ache. Your body hates you. You wake up disgusted with yourself and the way you're living, then you take some and the bad feelings are gone but it runs in the back of your mind all day long and the cycle repeats and repeats until you get to that breaking point where you just don't feel right. I have no clue what this shit is doing to my body because I haven't been to the doctors in months, just finally went for a physical last week and will get all my blood results tomorrow. I'm definitely expecting the worst. But some days I feel like I might just die from all the poison in my body, maybe I won't wake up from something inside of me just failing. I've been addicted fully to everything I've talked about besides xannys and combined all of them often and they're all fairly easy to taper off of and do without. But PHENIBUT IS THE GOD DAMN DEVIL. No one knows about my addictions. I've told everyone about the past but everyone doesn't suspect and thing now. The time I was off phenibut before I left Florida I was going to the gym and eating great for a few months and felt amazing. Yet somehow I stopped, got lazy, and my mind got to me so I turned back to drugs to keep me happy. I know this isn't as bad as some peoples stories or whatever you wanna call this but I just need someone to read my thoughts this time because I won't tell a soul otherwise. Sorry if my grammar sucks. Don't order phenibut ever.

Sorry about your troubles man, addiction to anything is a horrible thing. In my experience benzos were much harder to kick than phenibut. I did phenibut every day for a year straight and suffered no withdrawals at all. Maybe I just got lucky though, because I have read reports of withdraw. Maybe do a slow taper if you have terrible WD symptoms? That could possibly spare you a seizure as well. I dont know if seizures happen with phenibut withdrawal but they certain can happen with benzos and alcohol which phenibut is closely related (gaba) anyway Best of luck and be safe.

Damn man thanks for the input. I know my situation really may not be as bad as I think. Did you ever wake up just super negative and hating yourself though when you were taking phenibut? Slow taper won't work for me. Ill just have to kick it and deal with it for a few days.

Not from phenibut but certainly from other things. Couldn't look myself in the mirror for a long time. Good luck