• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc phenibut hell

Thanks for the responses, I was looking into picamilon most people seemed to think it was pretty useless have you tried it?

I bought some this week, from a reputable UK source. The reason I suggested it might be of use is because it introduces GABA to the brain. I'm guesssng Phenibut is a bit of a drain on GABA, and picamilon may help with recovery (?)

I've never taken more than 500mg phenibut per week. I'm quite sensitive to it, and 500mg has quite an effect on me. I take it one hour before I go to bed on a saturday night, then I get a great night's sleep (I have insomnia) and I wake up feeling refreshed, contented and quite horny (which the missus likes). Phenibut is one of those wondrous drugs that shimmers quietly in that fuzzy place between medicinal and recreational.

I'm starting picamilon this evening, I'm hoping it's going to help with sleep and general anxiety.

I'm on my third day without phenibut (7g per day), using etizolam instead. I feel foggy as hell; to be honest I can't say I really enjoy benzos as a whole, but they do serve a purpose. I'll be on it tommorow, maybe 1 more day, taking less each day...I hope I feel back to normal at the end of it all. I guess kava could help (except they banned it in the UK), valerian could help and 5htp,

Edit: I've researched this picamillon stuff (luckily legal here). It seems to be similar in action to phenibut. I'm very intrigued by it, also I see nothing about dependence anywhere. This could even make for a phenibut substitute.

Last edited:
^^how muc etizolam are you using?

i found that if i used to much phenibut(anything more than 4-5 grams), that super-social feeling would turn into a dizzy, foggy headed kind of crappy feeling...

Day one 8mg, reducing 2 mg per day. I reached day four, and gave up and used phenibut (tonight). I just didn't like the feeling of etizolam much; I felt too sluggish. Tomorrow, I'll try using nothing just to see how I feel.

I've been researching piccamilon as somebody else pointed out, and it sounds perfect! It's interesting how similar it is in principle to phenibut; both add an extra ingredient to naturally occurring gaba (in the case of piccamilon, it's niacin), letting it cross the BBB. Both drugs also happen to be Russian, as well.

Last edited: