• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut+gabapentin+baclofen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Man, guys I feel so good. I don't know why klonopin is pooping out.mprolly because I have been on it for six years. But all these GABA analogues and phenibut is treating me nicely. I would do a trip report but I have already went swimming and I forgot all the times I did things and how much. Is there anyone here who has just fell in love with GABAERGIC drugs that they do what others don't feel?

I have a fondness for GABAergics that just doesn't exist for others. Even for things that don't effect me. I think it's a respect sort of things. By virtue of the things that do, and by virtue of the education I have of the GABAergic system.

Have you combined all three?

And at what dosages?

I say this with no joy in my heart - but trust me - if you do this regularly you will one day regret it mightily. be safe.

There are such things as safe dosages. Not every may go all out like you might cdin. Thank you for your kind words, though.

How do you know he isn't taking 250, 600, and 20mg?

This is pretty much just a testament to the qualities of the mentioned drugs. It doesn't have anything to do with Harm Reduction, so I'm gonna close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.