View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenibut for psychedelic come-downs

burn out

Bluelighter
I have some phenibut, haven't tried it yet though. Just wondering if anyone has used phenibut for trip comedowns, to sleep after tripping?

Phenibut takes too long to kick in and lasts a long time. Not real ideal for a quick acting calm down. I did do this once and I did sleep, but the sleep is best (for me) about 8-10 hours after taking it. I like phenibut about once a month, I take it at 10:00Am and that night I sleep like a baby.

When I could get quality mulungu that worked nicely. A nice strong tea was ideal. I can't find it anymore though. So 1 mg of etizolam works just fine. Any benzo type of substance I take only very occasionally. And etizolam is quick but short acting. By the time I wake up I don't feel it anymore.

Phenibut takes a while to kick in , ive taken it bfore taking 25c it helps with anxiety, but not for sleep imo. Psychadelics are too potent for something mild like phenibut to have any effect imo.

As the above posters said, it's not going to work as a benzo. However I like to take it 4 hours or more before a trip (the best effects take at least this long to kick in) and its euphoric baseline state provides a great launching pad for psychedelics, especially recreational trips. I do this sometimes, and it definitely doesn't seem to dull the trip like a benzo would.