• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Phenibut dose

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Hi.

Ive been taking 1 rounded teaspoon of phenibut and that I find is a nice dose. If I wanna sleep then I have 2. Could someone with decent scales tell me how much that is?
Is that a safe dose? What sort of doses are people taking on here??
I think it's my favourite gabbapentinoid.

Hey man, I'm definitely noting your predicament, but I'm a little out of my element. I've never actually owned a scale. It migt be worth the small investment, because you're really only dealing with Grams and large fractions of grams. You should be able to get a point scale, one that will register tenths of a gram for about 30 bucks. I wish I had an immediate answer for you. I don't have a lot of experience with Phenibut. I'm sure someone else will pop in with something useful for you in no time.

You definitely don't want to overdo it with phenibut. I have before and it's quite unpleasant. Light sensistivity, nausea, vomiting, migraine headache, etc.

Hi.

Ive been taking 1 rounded teaspoon of phenibut and that I find is a nice dose. If I wanna sleep then I have 2. Could someone with decent scales tell me how much that is?

It's only like £15 on amazon for scales that are accurate to the within the nearest 10mg (and maybe £30 if you want them to be accurate to the nearest 1mg but obviously you need that kind of accuracy with Phenibut).

Hi.

I just weighed a rounded spoonful of phenibut and its a bit over 4 grams. I take 4g a night, its a pretty heavy dose. I do not recommend it. Phenibut is strongly habit forming.

Two such scoops is 8g+. When I've accidentally taken that (by forgetting that I had already taken my nightly 4g's and taking it again) I felt awful the next day. Doses that high will put strain on the liver and kidneys.

If I was to buy scales I'd probably get the one I can measure micrograms on too as I'd wanna buy RC benzos etc. Actually to 1mg is enough for powdere

...d benzos I'd say. I'll get scales and see how much I'm taking and taper down a bit as I'm taking a level teaspoon which I saw on a video is about 1.4-6g

The $25 0.001g scales are perfectly fine for anything but very potent substances. They will be 100% fine for phenibut, that's for sure. I weigh almost all RCs on one of them and have for many years. Some of the very potent ones where 1-2mg makes a difference, I weigh larger amounts and use liquid measurement.

Hi.

Wow that is a shit ton of phenibut. a flat teaspoon appears to be just under 4g so a rounded one could be as much as 5. Which for me, even with years and years of use and perma-tolerance from addiction, is too much and will make me feel awful.

If I was to buy scales I'd probably get the one I can measure micrograms on too as I'd wanna buy RC benzos etc. Actually to 1mg is enough for powdere

A scale that accurately measures micrograms is thousands of dollars and has to be used under a hood that prevents absolutely 100% of air movement. A milligram scale is much cheaper, but is not suitable for measuring singe doses of benzos. But what you do is you weigh out like 100mg (many doses) on a milligram scale, and then make a liquid solution, so that the +/- 3mg error of the scale is divided evenly across all of the doses, so that you are within a handful of micrograms per milliliter of solution. That is how you deal with super potent stuff while not having a massively expensive analytical lab balance scale.

Excellent. Sorry I should have stated that if I do end up buying powder then I would dose like that. I plan on getting pharmaceutical Etizolam tho in ,1 or 2mg pills.

The $25 0.001g scales are perfectly fine for anything but very potent substances. They will be 100% fine for phenibut, that's for sure. I weigh almost all RCs on one of them and have for many years. Some of the very potent ones where 1-2mg makes a difference, I weigh larger amounts and use liquid measurement.

Wow that is a shit ton of phenibut. a flat teaspoon appears to be just under 4g so a rounded one could be as much as 5. Which for me, even with years and years of use and perma-tolerance from addiction, is too much and will make me feel awful.

A scale that accurately measures micrograms is thousands of dollars and has to be used under a hood that prevents absolutely 100% of air movement. A milligram scale is much cheaper, but is not suitable for measuring singe doses of benzos. But what you do is you weigh out like 100mg (many doses) on a milligram scale, and then make a liquid solution, so that the +/- 3mg error of the scale is divided evenly across all of the doses, so that you are within a handful of micrograms per milliliter of solution. That is how you deal with super potent stuff while not having a massively expensive analytical lab balance scale.
I watched a video and some kid was weighting his phenibut on scales but using teaspoons and for him a flat tsp was about 1.4-1.6g

This seems about right was I get 25g pouches and I get about 15 or more doses

I watched a video and some kid was weighting his phenibut on scales but using teaspoons and for him a flat tsp was about 1.4-1.6g

The stuff I have is about 500mg per 1/4 tsp. But it's the fine crystals, the fine powder will be lighter by volume.