• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut/benzo combo? Potentiating benzos?

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
BF and I are just looking to have a chill, relaxed night.

I took 1mg etizolam and 1mg diclazepam.
BF just took 1mg etizolam.

I'm not looking to get super fucked or anything.

I have lots of phenibut and Benadryl at my disposal, as well as supplements like 5-htp and valerian, and relaxing teas with kava and ketamine. I could make a very small dose of PST as well.

If we were to use phenibut, what would be a safe dose? My normal is 2100 but it's fairly strong.

Hoping for answers asap and thank you to those who have any input :)

Yp just dose thr Phenibut 4 hrs before u take the benzos or it usually hits ke like a truck n I pass out.i usually just do Phenibut by itself cuz it so damn euphoric benxos add sedation fuked up feling damp the feel good energetic feeling of Phenibut so I dunno man good luck defo keep us updwted

Thanks, I ended up doing about 900mg phenibut and took a few more benzos (I have a tolerance) and had some chamomile tea and the goal was accomplished-nice, chill night. Ikwym about benzos dulling the phenibut, but phenibut alone is way too euphoric for me to actually want to sleep lol, but it puts me in a great place for relaxing/insomnia, especially with diclazepam! And to anyone else reading and considering this, just note that my doses were pretty high (ended up taking 3mg more diclaz and another 1mg etiz because I apparently have a perma-tolerance).