• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut and PEA for lyrica withdrawal

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, I know phenibut has something to do with gaba so I got a free package of pea from a source and was wondering would this lift me out of my blues. I've done pretty well as in no suicidle tendencies but I have struggled with depression and anxiety. Klonopin has kept most of the anxiety away. So will pea have a good effect on mood?

i take lyrica 2g pre day
2000 mg

i need stop ..

phenibut not here in egypt

pea is asimulant like amphetamine not be goog in lyria withdrawl imo

Im a little confused by the original question by Sonicwhite...are you addicted to lyrica and plan on using phenibut and PEA to get through withdrawals? If thats the case, phenibut can be pretty helpful, but i find phenibut more addicting than lyrica and the withdrawals from phenibut are just as bad as lyrica. And as mentioned above, PEA has slight stimulant effects, so i dont see it as helping with withdrawal at all.

If youre trying to get off of lyrica, the best method is tapering slowly. If you do not have lyrica, try gabapentin (it works very similarly to lyrica). And if you dont have any of those, you might want to try a very short term use of benzos like diazepam or something with a similarly-long half-life