• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut 24g too much?

I wasn't very impressed with phenibut. It worked alright for anxiety but it felt very hard on the stomach, I prefer benzos

are you using faa or hcl?

does phenibut fuck anyone else's stomach up? My stomach feels like shit.

same question as above, use faa if your using hcl, its alot less harsh, it feels slightly different like a bit cleaner and clear headed still good but a little different feel to it, hcl feels more like ur "fucked up"

does phenibut fuck anyone else's stomach up? My stomach feels like shit.

ive never had stomach issues from taking phenibut..phenibut is one of those strange drugs, doesnt really get me high but it definitely is a mood enhancer..u have to find your dose though but once you do, you are good to go..

wow at taking 24 grams and then wondering if it was smart to do..

Kinda late for a check-in, but I was fine for the entire night. I had a mild high, it felt like I took a hit or two from a bowl. I think either I am very unresponsive to this drug or there is just not enough information on it. I have taken a more normal amount of Phenibut (2 g) and felt the effects though. I had no rages or any ill-effects at all really. I think I am using the FAA variety. Maybe the stuff I bought is just bunk.

Last edited:
The only reason I think it could be is because, apparently something bad should have happened to me because of the amount I took. Otherwise I have no reason to think so. I have taken a normal dosage (2g) since and felt relaxing effects.

I don't want to encourage anyone to take more than the recommended dose of anything, but I think there is too much confusion about this drug out there.
The facts of my experience are that I took two heaping tablespoons of reportedly pure Phenibut from Happy Hippo Herbals and I did not experience stomach discomfort or a psychotic rage or anything harmful. Drugs can effect different people differently though so I discourage others from doing this, I do not want to be the reason that you overdose. (though I do wonder what a phenibut overdose would entail)

I would like to know more about this drug and what its real effects and dangers are.
(My math on the 24g comes from the 500mg scoop I got with my order being 1/8th of a teaspoon and a teaspoon being 1/3 of a table spoon)

Last edited:
If it was "pure" phenibut, 24g wouldve had you pretty damn fucked up no matter what. Atleast from my experience. Im glad youre okay though bro.