• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenezepam lamictal klonopin

Phenzaman1234

Greenlighter
Hey I’m prescribed 4mg klonopin daily, 100mg lamictal daily; was able to score some real 1mg phenezepam pills. Had them tested they’re authentic. Is this a safe mix like a mg or two of the phenez with what I’m on?

Is the lamotrigine for epilepsy or other convulsive conditions, or a chronic pain adjunct?

Is the lamotrigine for epilepsy or other convulsive conditions, or a chronic pain adjunct?
Unfortunately the phenezepam is the only benzo I can get as everything is fake where I live. But it was analyzed it’s legit. Mainly for panic attacks as I suffer from them and these phenez they’re wafers

Hey I’m prescribed 4mg klonopin daily, 100mg lamictal daily; was able to score some real 1mg phenezepam pills. Had them tested they’re authentic. Is this a safe mix like a mg or two of the phenez with what I’m on?
But I have a very heavy tolerance to benzos. 10mh of klonopin will barely give me a buzz not even kidding and Ativan I need atleast 5,6mg to feel anything. I was prescribed 200mg of Valium for two years and now 4mg klonopin for two years. I’m defintly benzo dependent unfortunately at this point

Are you thinking of maybe using the other two medications as boosters for the phenazepam in order to get past the tolerance? I am looking through some more involved benzodiazepine information to see if that strategy will work; of course we have plenty of benzo fanciers and experts here who may have the answer faster . . .

Does the stabiliser do its job well? Was the clonazepam added to make it work better, or by itself for sleep or the like?

Are you thinking of maybe using the other two medications as boosters for the phenazepam in order to get past the tolerance? I am looking through some more involved benzodiazepine information to see if that strategy will work; of course we have plenty of benzo fanciers and experts here who may have the answer faster . . .

Does the stabiliser do its job well? Was the clonazepam added to make it work better, or by itself for sleep or the like?
For sleep and anxiety but it’s kinda worn off.

I feel extremely nervous at times where even my pulse is 111 resting I have severe PTSD. I just wanna make sure it’s safe

mixing benzos with benzos is just additive in effect. it’s not like benzos and opiates or benzos and alcohol where the sum is greater than the parts.

i’m not about to tell you it’s safe to take anything. i’ll say that taking a little bit of phenazepam would be comparable to taking a little more klonopin.

I feel extremely nervous at times where even my pulse is 111 resting I have severe PTSD. I just wanna make sure it’s safe

O dear -- are the doctors clear about the tolerance situation and so forth? It is possible to use benzodiazepines fo r

The two benzodiazepines on top of one another will be additive rather than synergistic, and both of their absolute amount of CNS depression, compared with, say, barbiturates, narcotics, or anaesthetics is quite modest -- they do their job in a different way and so forth. The lamotrigine exerts its action in a way which is not all that closely related, being a sodium channel blocker broad-spectrum anticonvulsant, so there would probably be additive drowsiness . . . are there any other medications of any type which you are taking? There is the possibility of them exerting metabolic effects which would alter the effects of all of the medications.

If they have you on two medications which have built up a tolerance for severe PTSD with prominent anxiety, I am thinking you should spell it all out for the doctor/s and insist that they medicate you properly because, as scandalous as the whole PTSD catastrophe these days is, there are solid therapeutic principles for treating the physiological medicateable base of it and doctors and scientists making solid headway in finding ways to help people get their lives back . . . as far as drugs go, more and more being discovered all the time. I really wish the scientific and medical establishment would do better by you folks than they have, and hopefully more solid and useful treatments will close a lot of that gap.

Your doctor/s will know exactly what to do in this case with medications, so I certainly wouldn't bang out a list of other things to add here, as I, of course, do not have your medical file with complete medical history and so on in front of me, obviously; but I will say that my own speculations over the years on peri-exposure protocols and treatments for PTSD which has developed included a number of different types of agents in any number of regimens and protocols, and the benzodiazepines and the various medications with efficacy against bipolar and anxiety cycles are but two of them .. . .

Best of luck on all of this . . ..and to recapitulate, adding the two benzodiazepines together will sort of feel like a lot of the clonazepam tolerance has been rolled back, which can be helpful for sleep and significant anxiety . . . so cut the phenezepam tablets in halves or quarters to start out with -- this is because if you have not had this agent before, there is no way to tell if you may have some kind of sensitivity to it.

i’m not about to tell you it’s safe to take anything. i’ll say that taking a little bit of phenazepam would be comparable to taking a little more klonopin.
Understandable. Thank you I’m gonna try it in low doses I’m prescribed 4mg a day but I can take 12-14 and be ok. Defintly will just try a .5 and see what happens: thank you guys! And yes I see my psychiatrist Thursday hopefully he can help me

Understandable. Thank you I’m gonna try it in low doses I’m prescribed 4mg a day but I can take 12-14 and be ok. Defintly will just try a .5 and see what happens: thank you guys! And yes I see my psychiatrist Thursday hopefully he can help me
And I’m only on the lamictal and klonopin I use to smoke weed but I quit

And I’m only on the lamictal and klonopin I use to smoke weed but I quit

Did you have any difference in overall effect after taking the weed out?

Maybe it is safe and beneficial and a euphoriant and has other medicinal uses, but when trying to calibrate other medications, I think people should take a break from it at the very least, then carefully observe what happens when it is added back in later -- cannabis has hundreds of active ingredients, and 80 years of international prohibition and opprobrium have left a scientific research black hole which is only now starting to fill . . . as I have pointed out elsewhere, when I read trip reports on Erowid, alt.drugs.valium, alt.drugs.anticholinergics, The Bulletin of the National Codeine OTC Lobby, IŠO Inside Dope, message boards like BL, DF, HF and others, and all sorts of other places, if it is about narcotics or any of a number of other drugs and the report is about a non-cannabis drug and pot is just casually in there, I start to wonder if the trip report is useless . . . fortunately, it is uncommon that it really is, but the fact that pot is not a drug but food (like alcohol and tobacco, by the way) doesn't change the fact it has notable effects . . . after all, that is how it helps the cancer and multiple sclerosis people so much . . .

Did you have any difference in overall effect after taking the weed out?

Maybe it is safe and beneficial and a euphoriant and has other medicinal uses, but when trying to calibrate other medications, I think people should take a break from it at the very least, then carefully observe what happens when it is added back in later -- cannabis has hundreds of active ingredients, and 80 years of international prohibition and opprobrium have left a scientific research black hole which is only now starting to fill . . . as I have pointed out elsewhere, when I read trip reports on Erowid, alt.drugs.valium, alt.drugs.anticholinergics, The Bulletin of the National Codeine OTC Lobby, IŠO Inside Dope, message boards like BL, DF, HF and others, and all sorts of other places, if it is about narcotics or any of a number of other drugs and the report is about a non-cannabis drug and pot is just casually in there, I start to wonder if the trip report is useless . . . fortunately, it is uncommon that it really is, but the fact that pot is not a drug but food (like alcohol and tobacco, by the way) doesn't change the fact it has notable effects . . . after all, that is how it helps the cancer and multiple sclerosis people so much . . .
Your right I just stopped as littleraly all the pot is sprayed around by me. SWIM use to sell pounds, believe me he knows

Notice I tried a .25mg it almost killed me. Don’t mix phenezepam with anything my Bp was 80/50. Never do this guys now I understand why there’s so many hirror stories with this crap

Your right I just stopped as littleraly all the pot is sprayed around by me. SWIM use to sell pounds, believe me he knows

Paraquat or organophosphates again? Jesus Christ -- some presidential candidates in past elections in both parties wanted to use napalm . . .