• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Phenergan W/Codeine Syrup

cookieweirdness

Bluelighter
i have a bottle of this syrup from a long time ago. for some reason it doesn't give specifics in the bottle about how many mg per ml. I looked it up on the web and came up with -
Phenergan W/Codeine Syrup Promethazine 6.25 mg Codeine 10 mg
I have two questions 1 - is promethazine dangerous in higher dosages? 2 - when it says 6.25 mg promethazine and 10 mg codeine is that per ml? im a virgin to codeine
thanks

that's per 5ml. phenergan will just make u tired at high doses, it goes good with codeine really.

phenergan is also wonderful at stopping the sick stomach many get from opiates.

... and it burns like shit when injected ... if you ever go to the ER for a shot of [narcotic] tell them you are alergic to phenergan...
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

holy cow the burn is the absolute worst but if you get them to mix the phenergan with the narcotic its not as bad or I just beg them to inject it after the narcotic and then dont care if it burns.
I always get it for migraines and would rather have 15 seconds burn then puke puke puke!
I once had a nurse at a doctors office inject it into a small muslce group and could not move my arm for days

Just how old is the bottle? Codeine can expire...and this stuff tastes like PhreeX's asshole after even a few short months past the exp. date...
... so you may just be chugging some delicious cherry flavored Prometh...following which you will pass out, wake up the next day...and still be tired.

Phenegran is the most painful shot. I get it everytime I go into Urgent Care for vomiting (chronic stomach issues) but let me tell you, you sleep like you are dead after that. If you can manage to stay awake, you are a total zombie. I also have it in pill form which knocks me out and it is MUCH less painful.
smile.gif

Smiles and Hugz
~~WoozEee~~

i have a bottle of this syrup from a long time ago. for some reason it doesn't give specifics in the bottle about how many mg per ml. I looked it up on the web and came up with -
Phenergan W/Codeine Syrup Promethazine 6.25 mg Codeine 10 mg
I have two questions 1 - is promethazine dangerous in higher dosages? 2 - when it says 6.25 mg promethazine and 10 mg codeine is that per ml? im a virgin to codeine
thanks
You are correctly right! Each item, Per mg/ML.