• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Phenazepam

junglebook

Bluelighter
Ahh what a beauty she is/was!!

Anyone got info on exact ban date im in the uk so dates maye differ i did a lil googling found nothing official.

Its actually an uncontrolled substance in uk. I know a place a that sells awesome Phenazepam (no pms plz)
I wanna get my goodbye ten grams in before the ban.

Last edited:
Erowid says July of last year. United Kingdom (U.K., England) #
The Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs announced a ban on the importation of phenazepam effective July 21 2011. See http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/media-c...pam-introduced. The government also announced that phenazepam will later be added to the Misuse of Drugs Act as a Class C drug.

Your right, so as long as i dont import it im ok ? hmm-leaves a problem dont wanna break the law importing is srs bizness. OH well they were those days, fcukin loved that sht.

Last edited:
Phenazapam is garbage. It's got a half life of 80 hours and is very easy to overdose on. There is a reason the Russian's abandoned that benzo.

Phenazepam's closest relative is clonazepam - if you enjoy Klonopin recreationally you might like phenazepam (if you can dose it properly).

Etizolam has taken off for a reason - 6h half life versus 60h half life. Phenazepam is really a danger to some people... there's quite a few reports of people saying "Oh I will take 0.5mg to help this comedown"... "It's not working, 0.5 more..." then they wake up a week later with no phenazepam left, and they can't walk straight.

Worse still are the fools who decide to "eyeball" any benzodiazepine. Rule of thumb: The human eye can't accurately judge weights! Especially less than 100mg. I have seen already several phenazepam and one etizolam overdoses caused by "eyeballing". You wouldn't take 10mg of Klonopin if you were good with 2mg of Xanax to feel nice! BZD's are used as anesthetics nowadays, for a reason.

Clonazepam is useless to me, probably why I felt the same way about phenazepam.

-Guido- and Sekio hit the nail on the head.

i found phenazepam to be fun and never had any bad experiences with it, in spite of always eyeballing dosages. would take very, very little, then slowly up until i got the desired effects. worked exceedingly well intranasally too. however the long half-life is a problem, as is that the fact that a lot of vendors don't sell anything under a gram.
i prefer phenazepam over etizolam as a recreational substance actually is a lot less fun than phenazepam. in my opinion.

doesn't tolerance build up like crazy to this stuff...
you know like bad crazy...like...tom cruise crazy?
if it's anything like k-pins i'm out, anyway.

~token

eyeballing phenazepam - wow that sounds dangerous. I took around 4 mg once, of course I was out of it. But what was worst was that it gave double vision long afterwards, I couldn't see straight for the next two weeks.

Never tried this drug, is it anything like xanax? I'm in california it must be illegal! God I wish I could get my hands on some!

Never tried this drug, is it anything like xanax? I'm in california it must be illegal! God I wish I could get my hands on some!

Nope. Xanax is euphoric and has a half life where you can least dose again the next day. Phenazapam will have you asleep for days.

i found phenazepam to be fun and never had any bad experiences with it, in spite of always eyeballing dosages. would take very, very little, then slowly up until i got the desired effects. worked exceedingly well intranasally too. however the long half-life is a problem, as is that the fact that a lot of vendors don't sell anything under a gram.
i prefer phenazepam over etizolam as a recreational substance actually is a lot less fun than phenazepam. in my opinion.

You are either getting Phenazapam that is cut to absolute shit or it isn't phenazapam at all.

I'm very new to Benzo's in general and have only used Xanax before. I have just ordered some Phenazapam as i understand it is suitable to help with the crash/anxiety caused from MDPV and other associated stims. I understand it is to be used with strict caution and measured to 0.5mg - 1mg max for first time users like myself. What would be the safest way of taking said substance? is Insufflation ok?

Thanks guys

You can't use it recreationally or theraputically in an effective or safe manner.

I know what you are trying to get at with this statement, but I sincerely disagree.

I wouldn't recommend phenaz for recreation, but therapeutically it actually works very well.

A couple years back before this RC scene kicked off really big I had a couple grams of phenazepam, and I used it to fight off alprazolam wd's and it worked very effectively.

I did end up taking a bit too much one time and stayed pretty groggy for about two days, but in the midst of a xanax addiction who isn't groggy?

Everybody is different, but that is just my .02.

I've had some ambivalent experiences with Phenazepam. When I first got a 50mg sample, I dissolved it in Propyleneglycol for proper dosing around 0,5-2mg. This went pretty well for social anxiety although the 60h+ halflife was difficult to deal with. I'm pretty sure you can get yourself addicted by only dosing every two or three days.

The problems began when I was on Phenaz one evening and decided to scratch the remaining powder out of the baggy. Couldn't be that much I thought....
The next three days I lived on constant autopilot and did some stupid shit that made my friends worry. Nothing serious like injuries or stress with the law but none the less really scary if you come to your senses again and wonder what the fuck happened...until you found that ripped up ziploc which I apparently completely licked off.

I consider myself an experienced and careful drug user and had tons of respect for the Phenaz. It still went wrong. I think I only consumed about 150mgs. I can't imagine what can happen If people throw around their 1g Baggys to reckless users.

Conclusion: Nothing for the fiendish GABA freak. You will get yourself in a lot of trouble. In a german forum there was a guy dosing up to 50mgs a day+alcohol (to counter MDPV side effects and such). He wrote the most fucked up shit I've ever read on this particular forum. And good luck finding a doc that prescribes you the equivalent ~500mg Diazepam to taper 8(
Little recreational value (low sedation and muscle relaxion) and strong amnesic properties are the biggest counter arguments in my book.

Sorry for the bad english.

Last edited:
You can't use it recreationally or theraputically in an effective or safe manner.

It's weak, but I used it for a good 6 months near daily. The worse part about it's long half-life. When the anxiolitic effects wear off, one might end up drinking, thinking it's now safe to, because they don't feel the phenazepam anymore.

Do not do this.

I can get away with much lower doses of more expensive shorter acting benzos if I'm already on phenazepam. It really is not safe at all though.