• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Phenazepam vs. Flubromazolam

speedballs_over

Bluelighter
Title says it all, sort of. What do those of you with moderate to extensive [personal experience have to say about the differences and the similarities b/w the two and anything else you'd have to say to someone familiar with the F-bomb but not phenaz and who is getting some phenaz soon and is leery of even going there, but will anyway for extreme situations where time is not a factor (four days of of SA coke in SA and three days to be a zombie on PG volumetric phenaz), of course a trial will be run with one dose of 2-mg phenaz when I have three days of not having to go anywhere or interact with anyone who doesn't get "it".

I use volumetric dosing and am extremely careful. I have a 3-mg/day C-lam "habit" and diclaz on the way to cut that back as far as possible over six months, starting March 1, and of course none of the others in my stock will be in a time lock safe in a friend's house, this helps immensely with these breaks to taper down a great bit, figure it'll take until fall or even 2018 to even look at making a solution of c-lam again after the switch over period is completed. I only have c-lam, diclaz and phenaz at the moment. The c and p are going in the lock box Feb 28. Except the amount of c-lam needed to do a proper Ashton cross over.

TL: Please, give me the personally experienced scoop on the differences and similarities and anything else to watch for, thank you.

I see this post fairllyyy recent and i was actually looking to ask the same question. I took some 1p-lsd this morning but I took about .5mg phenazepam and maybe .1mg of Flubromazolam last night which i think is heavily dulling the acid trip.
That said, i feel a pretty distinct difference between Flam and Phenaz

Personally, flubromazolam is more euphoric, if you wanna call it that, and much more sociable of a benzo. It's about equally as intoxicating as phenazepam and i can become a little aggressive on both or when I'm coming off them, which is very unlike my usual behavior.
Flam is more recreational imo, phenaz is basically a tranquilizer that gives you an EXTRA delusional idea that you're sober or not as fucked up as you actually are. I've had that experience on clonazolam my first time, fucked up measuring it

anywho
yea best of luck on your taper friend, i'm looking to find a good deal for diclazepam somewhere hopefully as well.