Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Phenazepam smoked and foiled

bluedolphin1111

Greenlighter
Stated with 5mg on tocacoo. Waited 1o minures to negligabe effect.

Then chased 10mg on foil. It turned purple and I got it down in 1 bit hit. Felt cool on the lungs.

Waited 5 minutes and felt benz'd. Maybe like 2mg Alprazolam. Not much of a rush but quick benzo onset is nice.

Waited 20 minutes and repeated with another 20mg on foil. I am having trouble tying but do not feel amnesic or like I should have trouble waking up in the morning.

Feeling very chilled. Mixed with a couple beers which I'm sure didn't hurt.

I'll follow up in the morning but overall I feel if you have enough Phen to play with and are curious this is an effective method requiring somewhat higher dose. I don't think my Phen was totally pure anyway, allthough definitely active.

I should fall asleep easily soon. I have no benz tolerance right now and this feels like a special treat. I don't think this method is dangerous actually you can titrate your doses pretty easily.

As you can see typing is becoming a burden so I will just fall asleep now and follow up tomorrow.

those are pretty hefty doses for phenazepam. I found phenazepam to be dangerous. Several of my friends got into doing the Phenaz and no one died or anything but it was a dangerous force.

For me personally it in combination with heroin, a research amphetamine or maybe cathinone derivative, and weed rendered me completely unable to speak coherently or function other than to babble and struggle to roll and smoke a cigarette. I was so fucked up the next day that i made a complete ass of myself in front of my then GF's family and basically torpedoed the relationship. Within a couple months we were broken up. Its my own fault for being an addict and hiding if from her, but i had successfully hidden some very hard core drug abuse from her until that day. I think the worst part was the stimulant combined with the Phenaz, it caused episodes of brain misfires that caused me to speak in gibberish and it became very obvious i was out of my mind.

It was very strange, when this above happened in my mind, i was constructing perfectly logical and reasonable statements however when my mouth made the words they were out of order or completely wrong or just didnt make any sense. Ive never experienced this kind of mental distortion on any other drug or combo of drugs.

I do not know which stimulant i took, my friend with that stuff told me what it was but i forget completely. The night in question and the next day are full of memory holes.

After this i tended to stay away from the phenaz. That same night one of my friends who took the same combo of drugs freaked out on the others present and had to be talked down from doing very crazy, impulsive things.

Anyway, thanks for the info. There is almost nothing out there about smoking benzo's. It sounds like this ROA is less bio available or maybe a lot of the material is being burned off.

I should fall asleep easily soon. I have no benz tolerance right now and this feels like a special treat.

Either smoking is highly inefficient or your wares are cut to shit. With no tolerance, 1 mg is a medium-strong dose orally.

ebola

I don't usually take it or any benzos at all. It probably was cut to shit but I noticed the effects linger for a few days.