• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Phenazepam Marquis results?

Jon_Doe

Greenlighter
I've suddenly become quite suspicious of a batch of reported Phenazepam that was sent to me, and was wondering if anyone had run any verified samples through a Marquis reagent (or any other reagent, for that matter - I have an extensive set to work with). Thanks in advance!

Nobody is going to sell fake phenazepam and get away with it. Anything you could ship that might be mistaken for phenazepam by a user (based on effects) would be more expensive.
However, plenty of cut phenazepam is going around, often as much out of concern for users safety as out of a desire to cheat customers.

You may also be building a tolerance to benzos - i hear phenaz used recreationally can really build tolerance pretty fast, and a stunning number of people report that their phenaz "must have been cut", and then try taking some other benzo, and discover that they've managed to build up a hell of a tolerance.

2z65smw.jpg

All changes are weak, slow, and unremarkable for phenazepam, etizolam, etaqualone, and phenbrobamate. All from the same very reputable canadian vendor, who's now out of the business.

Another easy test:
Add product to water. Product should not dissolve, and should not want to suspend in the water either. Separate water, dry product, and re-weigh. There should be no difference in weight. Phenazepam is not water soluble, many cuts are.

Last edited:
Thanks!

...Actually, I haven't touched Phenazepam in my life, so it wasn't a question of activity. The supplier started sending out questionable emails to what must have been his entire customer base after I received it, which caused my suspicions to the validity of the substance.

And what do you know, it's completely water soluble - and after poking it with the marquis and meckes, and finally tasting it (stupid move, I know, but curiosity got the best of me) I believe I can provide reagent results for vitamin B12, if anyone's interested :/

Wow thats a big bummer. Been thinking about trying phenazepam out but have similar concerns.

Jon Doe why do you think the phenazepam is bunk?

And what do you know, it's completely water soluble - and after poking it with the marquis and meckes, and finally tasting it (stupid move, I know, but curiosity got the best of me) I believe I can provide reagent results for vitamin B12, if anyone's interested :/

Explained quite clearly.