View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pharmahuasca

CoDude

Greenlighter
I?ve been researching this, and can?t seem to come up with a consistent answer. What is the ideal amount of harmine freebase to use? Also, does it make a difference if the DMT is freebase or fumerate?

Thanks!

I?ve been researching this, and can?t seem to come up with a consistent answer. What is the ideal amount of harmine freebase to use? Also, does it make a difference if the DMT is freebase or fumerate?

Thanks!

You need to do more reseach since "Pharmhuasca" is a pharmaceutical MAOI. I know, semantics, but obviousy more research is necessary.
That said, I use to use 3-5 grams of Syrian Rue seeds, ground to powder and eaten an hgour prior to the DMT.
It worked perfectly.

There is no clear answer, and there's a lot of conflicting guidance. Most people think that Ott's dosage recommendations are off base. 130-150mg seems common, if I remember correctly, with several people saying they need 120mg or less. That said, harmine does more than potentiate DMT - the more you add, the more it flavors the experience. The greater the ratio of DMT to harmine, the less the harmine will express itself, as well.

I have no problem with rue, but most people prefer caapi leaves or extracted harmine