• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pharmacy Overfilled My Meds, What Should I Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I have a script for adderall for my ADHD, and the pharmacy was supposed to give me 30 pills. Well, I just looked at the bottle and questioned if it was more. Apparently, they gave me like fucking 100 of the things or something. I just counted them. I've already taken the pills, and it definitely is the right stuff and all though thankfully as it clearly has its usual affect. So, I'm simply not sure what to do. Should I return the extras? Just keep them? I've never heard of a pharmacy making a mistake like that, so I'm just not sure what to do with them.

I have a script for adderall for my ADHD, and the pharmacy was supposed to give me 30 pills. Well, I just looked at the bottle and questioned if it was more. Apparently, they gave me like fucking 100 of the things or something. I just counted them. I've already taken the pills, and it definitely is the right stuff and all though thankfully as it clearly has its usual affect. So, I'm simply not sure what to do. Should I return the extras? Just keep them? I've never heard of a pharmacy making a mistake like that, so I'm just not sure what to do with them.

Pharmacies aren't like banks, where you have to return the money regardless of their error.

I would be prepared in the event where they catch the mistake and report it to your doctor, but I've had many scripts where I got double the amount, or the Dr wrote the Rx for multiple months for 1 month many times.

Just keep them and don't abuse your medication. Your doctor may have given you a prescription for multiple months. If the pharmacist or doctor says anything just tell the truth about what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.