• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Pharmacy made Amphetamine syrup doesn't really kick in

razorz

Greenlighter
Hi,
I get amphetamine syrup for adhd which is made by the pharmacy. Even finding a pharmacy which does such things
was very complicated, at least where I live. Most don't want to do it.

Anyway, the syrup recipe is standardized. It's amphetamine sulfate and I assume the mix between D and L is 50/50.
1 ml contain 2mg amphetamine.

Now the problem is that even if I take 20ml which would be 40mg amphetamine I don't really feel anything. I mean 40mg
is a high dose right? Usually I only take 20mg. But I wanted to try out if it really is the real deal and tried out 40mg.

Now I worry a bit what if somebody at the pharmacy uses amphetamine for himself and puts less into my syrup? I cannot
test that. This really sucks. I mean if I dont feel anything then I dont know why that is.

ps: The reason for even trying syrup was because it's D/L. I have experience with pure D-Amph and I read that many people
like Adderall more than Benzedrine. But we dont have Adderall here. Adderall has 75 D and 25 L.

We only have pure D-Amph or amphetamine sulfate which is 50/50. I thought if Adderall is better than Benzedrine then maybe the syrup is also better
than Benzedrine but maybe Adderall is simply better than anything else. I wish I could try Adderall. :(

There are labs you can send your medication in to get it verified. Ask the store manager maybe so you know someone who isn't working in the pharmacy is helping you. I honestly doubt it's the case though. Do you shake the bottle before pouring your dose?

Hi, yes I shake it. Sending to stuff to a lab would probably cost a lot and I'd have to pay this. This is not really an option. :( But the thing is, if I order a huge amount of syrup (the bigger the amount is the cheaper it is cause the price is not proportional) then the amphetamine content can be pretty huge between 1-2 grams depending on how much i order! With such huge amounts it wouldn't be hard to keep something for yourself. Maybe if the person who makes the syrup sees this huge amount of amphetamine powder he/she gets tempted to keep something.

I also dont understand why do I not feel 40mg? Shouldnt this cause euphoria?

Not necessarily.... Definitely effect, but necessarily euphoria

Edit: if you accuse the store staff of stealing it I'm sure the store would be more than happy to pay for the test.

Ask them for the recipe. They may be using improper vehicles for making the syrup/suspension. You could ask them to make it in front of you, as well. Its a fairly easy compound and as long as you explain your concerns of it not working and set up a time to meet so the pharmacist has time, I dont see why this couldnt be done.

Where are you located? There are a few new products available that are liquid formulations of stimulants, but may not be available where you live.