• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Pharmacology of flubromazolam;something's very different about this thing.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
Okay, first, I've tried to obtain 1.25mg tablets of the material from a vendor that also stocks 0.75mg. Then I had my package seized, first time in my life blah blah.

This post fits here because there is something much more than BDD can deal with what I'm going to be talking to you about.

Just one more clue from the past then I'll get into the meat and potatoes of this post. I bought for a while, in 100 count amounts of 0.25mg flubromazolam "pellets", pink reddish pills.These were pretty good, but let's say I would have 0.5 to 1mg. I'd mostly get a very comfortable sleep, although it felt a bit dirty, I know, not very scientific, but one way one could put it is, taking a couple 5 year old aspirins. I know I did before for a headache and something felt weird but that's about it.

I shrugged it off, didn't order RC benzos for a while, got my tolerance back down to where my valium rx is enough. Then I wanted to buy clonazolam .5mg gelcaps, the top shelf stuff, not these pressed pills. And suddenly they were helpin' out another store get rid of its flubromazolam 1mg pink capsules at a really ridiculous price 3 months later, I still got 5 left. THEY ARE EXTREMELY STRONG. Not like taking 4 of the typical 0.25mg and I can't speak for those who've had the 0.75mg and 1.25mg tablets...but...here's what happens when I take...you know how gelcaps are, one part is smaller, not wanting to take the whole mg at once when after a couple times of doing so I would wake with my computer chair down,which I don't know how it happened, it's a quality desktop chair, it's heavy but I managed to drop it and I awoke on the floor 3-4 times, once with the corner of my bed box poking my back but I was so benzd' I didn't care. I'm a hardhead, I never pass out from benzos unless I want to (I go lie down in my bed to sleep). These don't let me do that.

As I developed a tolerance (which thankfully I had bought so much I had the luxury of performing a taper, with the clonazolam in the back keeping things fine, not touching my valium.

Now what happened lets say a week or two after I stopped waking up on the ground seeing that I posted something totally unintelligible on another forum. No, this time, I fell asleep on my chair, but, my chair was turned towards the door out of my office into the hallway but the door to my bedroom is straight in front. That wasn't so terrible other than due to extreme humidity we have here, it got me a case of swollen feet, due to immobility in a sitting position, I could't put my shoes without a certain amount of pain and my heart beating out of my chest, especially the right foot. After taking care of this (not wearing shoes, I have a pressotherapy suit where, well, look it, up, it helps circulation in your legs and also arms if you want, i dont use the arm suit as much, but deep vein thrombosis can happen from the veins that go from you arms to behind your shoulder blades. The thing really presses on your feet and then a little higher up to your thighs, and didnt need to no doc, after a while when humidity waned down and that, it didn't hurt to press on the top of my feet, which were really really swollen, but not red or hot, so it's likely DVT but def blood that stagnated in my feet where I would sleep 6 hours sleeping on my chair.

Now the really strange part that makes this post deserving of being here. Sometimes I would wake up about to fall face flat on the ground but I would wake up sitting on my desktop chair and grab the arms of the chair. Then I decided, I will go lie down in bed, and I wouldn't take flubromazolam everyday, and when I did it was never a whole cap at once it was the way I told you I managed to carefully have half of the powder in the smaller part of the cap and swallow it with something to drink.

Now the freaky part. Now everytime I take flubromazolam, I wake up sitting on my desktop chair. When I went to bed and fell asleep on my bed. I have never any recollection of getting up, and it's not like I do anything, my mouse wasn't clicked, my password wasn't entered. I just get up and sit. I even had 0.125mg of pramiprexole (Mirapax, the #1 RLS drug in Canada), I barely ever use it.

What in the hell would make me want to sleep sitting, form flubromazolam. When I don't take it, if I have clonazolam only or maybe preserved some and took some of my rx (valium) at the prescribed does + 5mg. I got a tolerance, but it's not the first time I get rid of it and spend months not ordering anything, first 2 weeks feels like the valium is working half capacity, but that,s not the point here.

Could this berelated to this swelling of the feet which happens every summer since I got on ORT, methadone caused it, and i'm not sure but bupe can cause water retention too, I know methadone definitely can, gave me 70 pounds the 11 months I was on it....

But like I said, this flubromazolam is surely the most pure, chemically sound flub-lam I have bought, certainly beats the british jokers (not speaking of a few who sold 1.25mg and 0.75mg tablets, these I would like to know if they caused such weird black outs.

And as I told you all, I'm not the idiot who takes 8mg of clonazepam, crashes his car and ends up finding his weekend "cool" though. I never passed out from even the highest doses of anything I took, except when, the point was putting me to sleep and going to bed immedietaly, sometimes already in bed.

The way I keep getting up to do nothing but sleep while sitting is creeping me out, only happens with flub-lam. How could that be? What could it even mean? I'll leave you smarter minds than me (I got 3/4 of a pharmacology degree, started in 2003 ended in 2006, and I was a B- to C- student so...I'm okay, but not that great.

It is a common problem with sedatives that people will get up and do things while they are sedated. Ambien can induce parasomnia and sleepwalking...some people get up and eat food or drive around. The was one case where a man jumped off a balcony and died, and others have started fires while cooking or initiated innappropriate sexual contact. You may be sleepwalking.

Last edited:
It is a common problem with sedatives that people will get up and do things while they are sedated. Ambien can induce parasomnia and sleepwalking...some people get up and eat food or drive around. The was one case where a man jumped off a balcony and died, and others have started fires while cooking or initiated innappropriate sexual contact. You may be sleepwalking.

It might just be. Thanks.It is something very simple that we don't think of. I'm out of flubromazolam, at least, the 1mg pink caps that have been goin' round. took the last one, one shot, as compared to my careful taking of 1/4ths to halves of them most of the time. So I have a lot in me still I guess? I had it yesterday at around 6:30PM I woke up at 1:52PM (somebody did not make some lame brained move to keep their grass cut to the max use chemical fertilizers which basically turn their land which might not be adjacent to mine a chemical dump with artificially shiny grass and waste 1000 dollars this morning, so I actually slept a full night, it's amazing I know...and just to clarify things simply, I'm in the middle of renovating my bedroom, removed the tiles, haven't decided on which ones I want yet so, there is only wood right now, and now the nice chalet suisse kind of wood, more like scraped). I actually woke up from my bed (I had the flub-lam) very early as compared to the usual 11pm to midnight dose for sleep. And I stayed awake until 9pm watching some tv series. Still ended up getting up from bed while sleeping,still sitting in bed and then just about as I was to faceplant, woke up and reacted and no I didn't knock my head down, but I did knock my knee on some of that wood and thankfully the bit of wood that made it in was really tiny, but there was so much blood.

Blood, everywhere, my already up girlfriend was up and came to my help as I profusely apologized for slightly staining a carpet in the bedroom. I really bled like a mother, like really wine coloured blood. Well doesn't matter, but it proves the point, should I think my brain is superior for only acting in a subconscious manner the idiots (not particularly on BL though, some other forums, the kind of people who (I estimate about 75% genuinely) love to to eat 10mg xanax and 7mg k-pins dude lol, i crashed my car by the end of it, go on rampages they never remember and who go "it was still fun anyways" (well those who say that, reduce truth factor to 1%), but only do mundane things like sleeping while sitting or falling down on the floor, in a really lucky way like I was subconscious and decided the floor was just as good. Only flubromazolam, and only from these 1mg pink capsules did this ever happen. I really enjoy taking up to .5mg not mixed with anything else, it has the euphoria of triazolam to me, which was quite something until almost all Canadian provinces stopped stocking it, sometimes in 2013, I know mine has removed Triazolam, but its still available according to Canada's drug bank database anyone can look online (one can even look when a particular drug or when a particular company stopped making it, APO-Triazo, the generic Halcions I've had a few times is all that was available, now it's gone, but apparently A&A Pharms makes it, no idea what province allows it but sorry, that's not the heart of the subject here at all).

But I never understood people blacking out,other than I don't know when you're 16 and drink too much beer because you don't know how fast you should even drink..these types of situations. So yeah, the pharmacological properties of f-lam seem more similar to the one thing I never dared buying (which I imagine is still several times stronger even at the supposed normal dose of 3-6mg) phenazepam, which I can still easily buy today if I wanted, in powder.

I never heard of sleepwalking on benzos except with Halcion, and I shrugged it off as something that never really occurred. Well I had a close friend (the product) remind me. I'm gonna get some of these weak 0.25mg flub-lam tablets and ease off on the thing and get it out of my life, whats strange, even 1.5mg of these pills didn't hit as hard as the surely extremely chemically pure f-lam in these 1mg pink capsules. I kept the sticker that was on the bag, goodbye flub-lam.

And thank you for explaining why I've been reacting like dare I say regular people to benzos with flubromazolam, no benzos ever caused me to fall down my chair and sleep, fall down my bed and bleed and fall asleep in my comfy desktop chair and actually enjoy wondering where my glasses ended up falling for more than 90 days. Heh, it brought me back some joy, its a very euphoric one, while bupe just evens me out like damn lamotrigine and makes me unable to express pleasure, even with the help of other benzos, this one did.

Last edited: