• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pharmacologist's instructions to get rapid OxyContin high/analgesia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadlyLammar

Greenlighter
I hold an advanced degree in Med Chem/Pharm and believe have found the quickest, simplest and reliable way to alter OxyContin OP 30 mg tablets, in order to receive immediate relief equivalent to 30 mg. of Oxycodone. This is my first Post, and results from study of a 7-day Rx of Oxy OP. I shall explain in layman's terms how to accomplish the above in my 2nd Post to follow. Just need to confirm this website is active and worthwhile to those exchanging and needing reliable information. Stand by, svp.

i hold an advanced degree in med chem/pharm and believe have found the quickest, simplest and reliable way to alter oxycontin op 30 mg tablets, in order to receive immediate relief equivalent to 30 mg. Of oxycodone. This is my first post, and results from study of a 7-day rx of oxy op. I shall explain in layman's terms how to accomplish the above in my 2nd post to follow. Just need to confirm this website is active and worthwhile to those exchanging and needing reliable information. Stand by, svp.
Old bill

I hold an advanced degree in Med Chem/Pharm and believe have found the quickest, simplest and reliable way to alter OxyContin OP 30 mg tablets, in order to receive immediate relief equivalent to 30 mg. of Oxycodone. This is my first Post, and results from study of a 7-day Rx of Oxy OP. I shall explain in layman's terms how to accomplish the above in my 2nd Post to follow. Just need to confirm this website is active and worthwhile to those exchanging and needing reliable information. Stand by, svp.

I have one of those degrees myself (and industry experience as well). Here's my uber-sophisticated, erudite and highly technical method of achieving results for this : take a hammer and whack that thing a few times, then down the hatch. Unless you mean the new formulation, those usually are best dealt with by backing over it a few times with your car

Last edited:
If I had power id close this thread for dick measuring reasons . Nice degree a crack head homeless knows better without a degree :) not being mean just saying

Crushing it won't change the wax matrix inside of it though? It's still gummy. Even crushing it with a car...

OP did not report back but we have lots of threads on breaking time release so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.