• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pharma Opium Poppy Plants

Which do you like more? The Afghan Galania (pink/white) or the Pharma varieties (white & purple)

• Galania

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pharma

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
White and purple pharma poppies (aka Tasmanian, especially the UK high alkaloid pharma Tasmanian) are far better than the Galania. I've grown both and the Tasmanian pharma poppy grows more pods per plant than the Galania (though the Tasmanian pods are smaller), but more importantly, the high from the Tasmanian pharma poppies is vastly superior to Galania. The Tasmanians almost have an oxycodone-like high to them. Overall, the Tasmanians are definitely more stimulating than the Galania, perhaps due to a higher thebaine content, but they also seem to produce more morphine as well. The overall effect is far superior and the stimulation is enjoyable.

Also, though I didn't grow these for their flowers and could generally care less about what they look like, I think the Galania produces ugly looking flowers compared to the Tasmanian. Not a fan of that pink color nor the shape of the Galania petals. Mind you, if the Galania produced better quality opium I wouldn't care what the flowers looked like 😅

*Note, I had to remove your link as we can't have links on here that lead to items for sale

hmm it's hard to upload photos Im just used to click something and you can add the photos but here it's like all photos need to be uploaded somewhere else and then linked or something?