• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Pharm uppers & downers: goal, stay awake.

delphinen

Bluelighter
I woke up at 4pm today.
I have an interview tomorrow morning at 8am so I think on staying awake all the night.

10.00pm
Did 200mg Modafinil (Vigicer), 75mg Pregabalin (Lyrica), 250mg Aspirine, 250mg APAP, 70mg Caffeine and 1mg Xanax taken with Coca-Cola. Also eat a some dark chocolate.

11.00pm
Already feel more speedy. Listening to music sounds very ... like you want to dance, you know what I mean, not awesome, but very nice. Also my mood has improved a lot. Heart rate around 90 BPM. No longer feel hungry.

12.00pm
The euphoria continues. Will take 1mg of Alprazolam because heart rate increased a little (it's under 100 BPM anyway).

01.00am
Still feeling euphoric. Did some things like drawing, converting videos, uploading stuff, etc. ; very fun.
It's already past midnight so I'm gonna take another 75mg Lyrica, 200mg Modafinil and 1mg Xanax (Alprazolam)

2.15am
Feeling euphoric. It's very cold here but I don't feel like turning on the heather. Time is passing by fast luckily.

4.00am
Feeling very euphoric, but at the cost of my heart "bumping" a little (though my BPM are fine). Taking 1mg Xanax.

7.00am
Time passed by very fast. I played a little Battlefield 3, but mostly browsed the web and chatted. I still feel a little euphoric (not as some hours before) but it's already time to have a shower and go outside and I don't feel sleepy. I also used some Tetrahydrozoline to keep my eyes not red at all.
I'll take more 70mg of Caffeine and Pseudoephedrine to keep me awake. I don't know if I can score more Modafinil.
I have Clonidine and plenty of Xanax to come down in the day...

10.15am
I went to my interview. Everything went well, no headache, no backpain, no sleep, just with the mouth a little dry (for the sake of saying something). My heart rate right now is 116 BPM. I don't feel sleepy yet.
When coming back I drank a Red Bull with 2mg Xanax and smoke a cigarette. I feel like doing things yet, but little euphoria.
I'll take right now 75mg Lyrica and a vitamin supplement.
So far, Modafinil (Vigicer) was awesome and helped me a lot. Will keep posting until going to sleep (definitely not yet).

6pm
I managed to sleep from 3pm to 5.40pm thanks to 1ug Clonidine, 2mg Alprazolam, 2mg Clonazepam(Klonopin) and eating two small sandwiches. Food is very important to come down too.
Well, I'm closing this since this ended well.

Moderate your uppers doses, take little GABAergics, and everything will be possible!

You have a weird approach to preparing for job interviews. :p

Why stay up all night for a interview? Wouldn't a better approach be staying sober and getting some sleep?

man this is a good example of destructive behavior! I can see taking the Provigil. That's probably a good idea, especially for an early morning interview. Everything is retarded, including staying up all night. Well, the aspirin, I can't pass judgment on, I just prefer ibuprofen!