• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Pfizer blocks supplies used for lethal injection drugs for US executions

There was a guy who survived the new hydromorphone/midazolam combo. Dont remember if he was able to communicate. Will look.
Wait what? Of ALL the drugs I ever did I think that would be the kindest way to die...maybe fentanyl too. That would be an interesting find-interested to see your findings.

^did so not expect that. Having worked in the veterinary field and seen countless euthanasias it's crazy that this is even a problem today. What did Kavorkian use?

I'm not sure, but Nitschke mentions Nembutal (sodium pentobarbital) a lot so maybe that.

Saw this on yahoo answers, who knows if it's correct though -

He (Kevorkian) used sodium pentathol, potassium chloride, and pancuronium bromide. Same stuff they use for lethal injection. They have to be injected in a specific sequence to make the process pain free and humane, which is why you need the machine to do it to yourself. You will be unconscious after they inject the pentathol and the other two drugs come in to paralyze you and stop your heart from beating. If you were conscious during this process you would be in a great deal of agony when the potassium chloride was infused. Kevorkian had two different machines because after the first couple of euthanasia's, his medical license was revoked and he couldn't get his hands on the drugs, so the later machine used carbon monoxide gas to kill the patient.

"Made in China" (100% Certified Oath Free) - coming to lethal injections everywhere soon.