• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pet Peeves v. u mad?

roger and me said:
i'm not gonna lie, it pisses me off more than it should when greenlighters try to argue with me / debate me about anything.

Why would you engage in debate on here that isn't fun for you? I don't think it serves any useful purpose. :p

ebola

But how else will I remind you that the "?" in my handle is pretty arbitrary...or that I'm kinda old? :p

not quite Alasdair

ebola

use of "stone" to quantify weight: dude, not everyone here's British. Then again, I use pounds and miles...

ebola

Last edited by a moderator:
when someone asks you if you're "ok" all the time when you are in a perfectly normal mood. like you come into work and your coworker randomly changes to that serious, caring tone and asks "are you ok?" before you can even get your jacket off. i'm fine. always fine. did someone start the coffee maker yet?

^ You need just act a bit more crazy, very few dare ask the truly erratic if they are doing well or not. Strike first, roll in and tell them you feel you're going to have a really good day so long as they haven't forgotten to brew the coffee.

Peeve: Black ice. Burn in hell, or at least melt or something...

when people say "spelt" instead of spelled ;)

when punctuation isn't placed inside quotation marks

when toasted bread cuts my gums

Videos that are uploaded to Facebook that have been ripped from other sites.

when someone asks you if you're "ok" all the time when you are in a perfectly normal mood. like you come into work and your coworker randomly changes to that serious, caring tone and asks "are you ok?" before you can even get your jacket off. i'm fine. always fine. did someone start the coffee maker yet?

so much of small talk regular bullshitty stuff is just fluff?

seriously i only understand coked out of my mind. otherwise i'm like

did you get who that was and why you cared? and sometimes you know, they don't. but they put on that face. like i grew up watching people being watched but i live kind of ...like i'm inside of some life thing happening. i'm a sea monkey in a plastic tank. the clouds are shaped how they are. words are important because you can't change the meaning without changing the order or nuance

what i mean to say is

people who just think they

a. invented trolling on facebook

b. are being clever when they are just being sardonic which i can do about 1/16 conscious

people who dont get that being critical of something doesnt make you "mad" or a "hater" it just means you look at the pros and cons of everything and are a big enough douche to point them out.

Obviously im not about to go up to a fat chick and ask her where the nearest weigh station is because thats something other people can clearly figure out on their own but if I feel like people are overlooking a certain aspect of something whether it be from being naive or just plain stupid I feel inclined to point it out

i don't like it when the shit which keeps anchoves in the little bottles turns white.

Grasping onto a clean dry glass with clean dry hands with too sharp of an angle of attack and too forceful of grasping. I've found this to cause a 'nail on the chalkboard' type reaction.

ebola

people who make a big, childish, attention-getting fuss about leaving. then they're here posting a day later.

alasdair

People who post on facebook things that essentially mean, "I'm tired, goodnight everyone!" It's a good thing that that particular contentless piece of minutiae is immortalized in text.

ebola