• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perthlings are in for a suprise this NYE

Hmm, Banga was the only one to really catch my eye in the 2nd lineup. Still undecided whether I'm going though :/

Even though I'm probably gonna go anyway, it shits me that this is over 2 nights. IMO it would be better if it was just a long single night. Like 6pm 31st to 8am 1st. Not finishing at 2am on the first like I bet its gonna.

atleast the line up was decent past couple years, this year its like oh yeah hes ok, hes not bad... Last couple years "OMFG LOOK AT THE LINEUP ITYS GONNA BE MASSIF" Plus having it out sticks sucks donkey dick.

atleast the line up was decent past couple years, this year its like oh yeah hes ok, hes not bad... Last couple years "OMFG LOOK AT THE LINEUP ITYS GONNA BE MASSIF" Plus having it out sticks sucks donkey dick.

you perthlings are gonna have to do some driving for a decent party for a change.WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!

Agreed. Brenno, remember the first time we went? That was the "OMFG LOOK AT THE LINEUP" year. The rest have been pretty shit tbh. There's a huge beach rave up near Lancelin. Think i might go to that. Ill take those fireworks too =D

Agreed. Brenno, remember the first time we went? That was the "OMFG LOOK AT THE LINEUP" year. The rest have been pretty shit tbh. There's a huge beach rave up near Lancelin. Think i might go to that. Ill take those fireworks too =D

Your not talkin bout the wedge island shindig that goes down?

Either way, reckon you could message us the details? :) turns out nearly the whole crew are goin to Bali so Im considering other options apposed to origin... Bali is a joke at that time of year and origin is seemin like a bit of a rip off.. Ontop of the fact I'm not far from lano's

Your not talkin bout the wedge island shindig that goes down?

Either way, reckon you could message us the details? :) turns out nearly the whole crew are goin to Bali so Im considering other options apposed to origin... Bali is a joke at that time of year and origin is seemin like a bit of a rip off.. Ontop of the fact I'm not far from lano's

Yo, Yea i think that's the one. Unfortunately i only recently heard about it from a dude at work so ill ask him tomorrow if he's in :)

me and my girlfriend have our tickets, me and my mates are looking to get a cottage aswell

how much did tickets put you back?hoping they dont sell out by the time i got enough money.fuck if they do im sure there will be a NYE doof on that will be just as good at a fraction of the price :)

sweeet that sound reasonable for a 2 day show :D im just keep to bust a fat move to some dubstep to bring in the new year!

Just thought I'd drop a line to let everyone know that after some hiccups last year at Wedge a strong Police contingent will be in place this year.

Not there to stop anyone having a great New Year but to moderate the idiots. As with all other locations they will be enforcing the Liquor Act, including underage and street drinking as well as the Road Traffic Act in relation to vehicle standards and drink driving.

The contingent @ Wedge will be backed up and supported by the 50+ Officers at Lancelin.

I hope everyone has a safe and well behaved New Year @ Wedge - the options aren't worth considering.

Regards

Ross Tomasini
District Police Superintendent
Mid West Gascoyne

^ Meh, It'll be the same everywhere. Hope they don't bring man's best friend though :\