Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perthlings are in for a suprise this NYE

88brenno

Greenlighter
Its been decided. Origin is going for two days this year.

30th and 31st.

You've been warned.

Over 34 acts confirmed for first announcement.

First line up drop this week.

You aint ready.

Omfg. Here's hoping the line up is decent. Brenno, I suppose we can camp on the grounds? Or do you go home and come back the next day? Either way. We'll need heaps of mmmmmoly ;-)

helllllllllllls yeahhhhhhhhhhhh was good enough last time when it was only 1 night. 2 days fuck me this is gonna be maaad.....and joshe im sure camping will be fine not that you should be doing much sleeping on NYE bitch :)

helllllllllllls yeahhhhhhhhhhhh was good enough last time when it was only 1 night. 2 days fuck me this is gonna be maaad.....and joshe im sure camping will be fine not that you should be doing much sleeping on NYE bitch :)

Just what I was thinking, what’s the point of going to an all-night party if you are going to crash out. Every time Origin finishes at 2am (which is really just when the fun begins) I am left feeling as though the nights is just beginning.

6ejc01.jpg

Joshee:
For all those asking, Yes we are camping. Yes the line up is huge. Yes we are announcing monday... and yes you will lose YOUR FUCKING MIND. For the instagram crew follow originnye for some hints over the week and rest stand by for details. Much Love, The Origin Team. (clues are just blurred images)

However i think you may have difficulty sleeping, it might feel like the next few seconds will be taking forever, your hands will be shaking, and your nervous system will be in some kind of shock <3

For those excited about Origin NYE we have the BIG APE presents Circus Records Showcase featuring Doctor P, Cookie Monsta Official, FuntCase & Slumdogz at Villa Nightclub next Wednesday - tickets from Moshtix! (http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=59403)
It is with great pleasure BIG APE presents to you... The CIRCUS SHOWCASE featuring Record Label Boss - DOCTOR P, Cookie Monsta, Funtcase & Slumdogz.

Circus Records is the brainchild of Doctor P, Flux Pavilion, DJ Swan-E and Earl Falconer (of UB40 fame). Started in 2009 as a platform for Flux and Doctor P's Dubstep productions, the label has grown quickly to become synonymous with top quality bass-driven music.

Circus's mission is to throw away the conventions of the music industry and do things the way they think things should be done. The conception of the label began in late 2008 when long-time friends Doctor P and Flux Pavilion discovered a newly emerging sound in the Dubstep scene. After producing a few tracks both guys were approached by a number of labels, but it seemed more logical to them to join forces and start a movement of their own.... So, in the summer of 2009 Flux, P and Swan held a meeting of minds, and Circus was born!

You can hear an example of the above here, highly recommended 2 hour set for any dub fiend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qakDeB8Y6No Doctor P, Funtcase, Slum Dogz, Roksonix & Cookie Monsta. There's an exclusive first play of Doctor P ft Jenna G - Neon, Flux Pavilion and Doctor P go back to back in the mix, plus Roksonix present their studio tips.

Last edited:
^^^ its on a bloody wednesday day whos fucking dumb idea was that!? i was so keen to go to that but looks like im missin out as my driver works and i got no license --_--

Camping it is then! Ill still have to rest these old legs at some point :p

wish Brissie would have something good on for nye :( I havent had a decent nye in the last 5 or 6 :(

holy shit i just had to change my pants after reading this!!!

THE LINE UP HAS LANDED

CHASE & STATUS [DJ SET] – Australian Exclusive Performance
KNIFE PARTY // GASLAMP KILLER // SHOCKONE // GEMINI
PEARSON SOUND // DMZ (Coki & Mala) // GOLDIE // BEN UFO // BROOKES BROTHERS // ED RUSH // PARIAH WILKINSON // MARKY & STAMINA// SKISM // SIGMA // DELTA HEAVY // XXXY // NEW YORK TRANSIT AUTHORITY // DILLINJA // INSPECTOR DUBPLATE // METRIK // JAKES // DODGE & FUSKI // DC BREAKS // MENSAH // BAR9 // DISTANCE // DARK SKY // OM UNIT

delta heavy knife party and shockone omfg so so soooooo good live!!!! cant wait to see bar 9 either!the 2nd line up will be announced on my birthday 02 of october :D

Last edited:
awwwwww looks like u poor perthlings are gonna have to make a drive for a good event for once this years origins is in my home town of Fairbridge Village Pinjarra

Ballz yeah fellas last year was insane.

Two nights will be wild.

My only hope is you can bring your own beer with you :/

Fucking oath another fucking cracker of a way to bring in the new year.

I just hope that molly goes and brings her rock climbing gear with her.

Aand many a doof in the horizon
What a summer to look forward to.

lol bringing piss into a festival is like smoking crack in church.it aint gonna happen :p i have a very good feeling that miss molly will be there :)