• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills

Well Plastic was fantastic and i was fucked.
I am now positive the windmills were MDEA or at the least a mixture. I was going to post my many reasons y but i think its been done to death.
A half and speed seemed like the ultimate MDMA exp, however stupid me decided to plug the 2nd half (it worked so well last time. If u r going to do this never do it after u have already had some) and within an hour i felt like i was going to keel over, never ever been so stoned and out of it.
Far far more intense, prob the equivalent of taking a whole pill. I desperately stumbled to the car and threw down 3 D5s, which lifted that feeling, yet i couldnt regain the loved up nature of the first couple of hrs.
Anyway if any other BLs went to this night it was absolutely insane, John Ferris was amazing.
Back to the topic at hand i have heard of WHEELS.
This came from the same source that could get us windmills a few weeks b4 they were all the rage so this could have some credence.
The DJ line up for this years GC seems to be far bigger than last yr. Tall Paul, Pappa, Fleming, Taylor (Americas answer to Sasha apparently, thats good enough fo me) v Scott Bond, Matt Hardwick. I think thats partly a reason for the higher ticket price; anyway it is going to be great.

New thread.
Sorry Biscuit
I must have started making the new thread before you posted this.
Well worth pasting over to the new thread.