Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills update 4/04/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay okay

Yer, been very happy with the Green Mitzis, because i can drop one or two and feel absolutly fantastic the next day, The cleanest pill i have ever had. I suffer real bad comedowns, after the white Rns i honestly felt like i was in a coma for two days, and i only had one.

Pink playstations with the proper logo found on your playstation box is a very happy bouncy pill, however the envioroment when dropped was rather interesting. went with a girl who i was seeing, to her friends party, shes the hottest law student i have ever seen, sipping wine listening to Norah Jones, bored outa my brain. But trying to look all intelligent. Dropped the pink playstation........."sigh" music drilled my head in, ask the dood to change to dance....he only owned Moby..........pill kicked in 30 minutes, and peaked very hard that i had to lock my self in the bathroom in this 3 storey manchion on the river, danced in there.....felt like 5 minutes, the girl knocks on the door,,,,,,i looked absolutly fucked..........ppffft got away by saying i was very drunk,,,,,and spent the whole night being way to friendly with her friends..........hence i havnt seen her again. Great Fun!!!
id honestlky rate them 7 1/2 / 10 because it was very bouncy and happy....and had real good rushes.

So many similar stories about green mitsubishis from friends who've taken them 'on the sly' in Melbourne hoping to get away with a cheeky roll, only to have it made absolutely apparent due to the strength of the pills that they were off chops...

BigTrancer :)

^ Yea my green mitsi's monged me pretty good. It's a pitty there is just so much inconsistancy within pills these days, either the makers are getting sloppy in evenly distrubuting the mdma through pills or just too many people are trying to capitilise on known names :(.

GREEN STARS: I had 2 last weekend and they were pretty average. The pill I have just had is a more bottle green than last weekends . Has been half an hour and am feeling pretty fucked up. There are definately a few different batches circulating.
46692.jpg

same as these ones except a darker green.

snorted a white RN the other night, i felt it within 10minutes.. (my nose bled) very aws peak, i had no idea what i was doing, dribbled a bit of shit, but it only lasted 2 hours.. kinda disapointed.. :(

^ When you snort the mdma does not last as long so thats why you got such a short peak. When its is digested orally it gets released over a much greater period of time so it last longer. However by snorting it usually makes the effects of the pill increase by aprox 10 - 20 %.

Yer the Green stars are a bit weird

Shape: Round
Dimensions: 8mm x 5mm
Score: Yes
Colour: litter green than posted by geeza
Texture: very crumbly
Logo: like the converse star
Smell: Aniseed smelling.

Hrmm, for me the pill wasnt intence, more of a head fuck, i love my dancing, i can be classed as the idiot going crazy on the dance floor, and unfortunalty i didnt have the legs, felt very heavy, after about 4 hours, just sitting a chillin then a slight burst of energy, i normally have 1 pill a night, but needed two to do anything spectacular!, come down wasnt that bad, well slept until 5 30 the next afternoon, but still. i actually had a some weed, and thats what gave me the energy, dont know if both cancelled each other out!, if that makes sence?

6/10 for me, i think the green mitzi has been to hard to compare too!

Warning - Green Dimples going around, there is absolutly nothing in them!

Plenty of stars about. Would not rate as high as the RN's, but all the same quite a decent pill.

Same description as posted above.

My sister was quite sick from dropping one of these (she had drunk a fair bit prior to consuming so that probably was a factor). They seemed to be very lovey, didn't put me on my arse completely (but i was really more on rock). definitely an enjoyable pill.

I haven't heard much and this is probably old news, i don't check this thread much. But there were some shit yankee pills going around. wouldn't buy.

Anybody in Perth heard of mustard/yellow apples?

A friend wants to buy some, hasn't seen them yet. They've been around a little while. He assumes locally made. Don't know anything else sorry.

Doesn't constitute a pill info request so I put it here.

I'm not going to close or delete anything in this thread obviously but yours kind of side stepping the rules there. Pill info requests guidelines still apply, we need information to provide information :)

Pill Info Request: Perth

Mustard Apples

Shape: Round
Dimensions: Approx 7mm x 4mm
Score: None
Bevel: None/Small
Press Quality: Poor/Good
Colour: Mustard/Yellow
Texture: Powder
Logo: Apple
Logo Quality: Poor/Good
Smell: Chemical
Quantity: Unknown
Current Location: Perth
Distribution: Unknown

:p

phatwithapkoolwithak said:
Anybody in Perth heard of mustard/yellow apples?

A friend wants to buy some, hasn't seen them yet. They've been around a little while. He assumes locally made. Don't know anything else sorry.

Doesn't constitute a pill info request so I put it here.

Hey , cant really help much but i do know of a friend that tried these. She said they were pretty crap and the dealer said they were crap so i wouldn't be holding my breathe. Only thing you've got going for ya is that she takes a bit too much speed all the time and doesn't really feel the effects of pills any more.

New Pills - Pink Hearts

Right afta trying to get pills for a while last nite friends of mine scored pink hearts. But there not the hearts with the rounded edges they're straight cut. Plus they're pretty much a consistent pink colour and don't have a score. As a guess they would be the same as the ones found in this report http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=47227 posted by the rabbi in victoria.
I personally didn't consume one as i had work early this morning but friends all report fairly clean mdxx effects yet my mate had 1 and 1/2 and eventually after been put on his arse for a while lost his vision (too blurred) and then fell asleep. Everyone else reckons a 7.5-8 and last 2.5 hrs. But yeh i'll see if we can get one tested

Last night i got my hands on one of the pink playstations featured in Report on Pillreports.com . took half a pill and gave the other half to my mate who was with me, started to feel a slight come on within 40 mins, then smoked a bong, and it hit... very nice peak, not terribly intence due to the low dose, but it was enjoyable, bit of eyes darting, quite hyperactive, and deep thought. babblled a bit of shit as well.

all in all, these felt a bit stronger than the green clovers (with stem). very nice pill indeed, buy them if you get a chance.
(Unfortunatly i did not get a chance to test these babys or even take a photo of them :( )

Saw the effects of a few different pills on Saturday night.

First were the green stars that are floating about everywhere. From a closer examination they seemed to be just like these. Tested the ones I've had before and all good with mandelin within 10 secs. (No excuse for not testing them this time I know).

Not bad pill at all, not really loved up but I talked some shit for a fair while. Not all that strong but they did the job once again. Had a bit of a nasty comedown on these, work was VERY hard for the next two days.

Second were some "green nickels". Havent heard of them before but by the looks of the people around me they were fairly strong.

Light green in colour and domed on both sides. Looked to be a fairly smallish pill. Tried to make out exactly what the logo was but in the lighting couldn't really see, it was too shallowly pressed.

Only took a half after my star and it wasnt until the ride home and consequently me trying to sleep that it decided to raise its head... Could definetly feel it over the top of what was left of the star.

Bump - beige hearts are floating around , not in the shape of a heart like the last ones but circular and very thin like the playstations/stars. Will give a report saturday after ive seen them.

Beige and green hearts

Logo : Nice indented heart symbol
Shape : Round circular pill with both surfaces flat
Colour : Two types, one biege the others are green
Dimensions : 9mm x 3mm
Edges : Beveled
Score : No
Rating : N/a

From what i've heard there are no differences between the green and the beige hearts.

Keep droppin'
Joe

just wondering if anyone has seen a different batch of green mitsubishi's going around Perth. they look different from the ones on www.pillreports.com.
They are the same speckled light green as all the other one's, but are the smaller thicker pills, with no score and are flat sided not domed. Just wondering if they are alright or a fake copy of the good green mitiz's.

Attachments

• green mitsi.jpg
    green mitsi.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.