• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pill's The Flood subsides

confirming on those white mercedes. Had half of one last night. description pretty much matches vune's description. It came on pretty quick (20-30 minutes). Definitely MDMA - was quite dancey but was able to sit and have a chat if i wanted to. Experienced body rushes for about one and half hours and then it slowly died down - but i suppose that's what u get from only a half. Anyway, yeah it's a pretty good pill.

Confirming on the F1's. EZ Tested orange, didn't buy...
Also tested the White Mercedes, EZTested Purple in 10-15 seconds. Grabbed these ones. Would not say these are as good as the yellow Windmills. Ended up dropping a second one as after an hour only felt light headed. After another hour felt really heavy in the legs. Would say these are MDEA. Also heard someone calling these Mercedes as White Windmills, maybe this is where the 'fake' Windmill rumour comes from as they are no where near as good as the Yellow Dutch Windmills!

ok reports are coming in about these yellow domes. Everyone saying better than the windmills, in what way??
The windmills are unusual, i cant work them out. They r better than anything, absolutely fantastic, yet dont seem right.
Almost like half MDMA/half MDEA. People are easily stoned on them, yet that is people taking wholes, but still many say that while it is a phenomenal pill in almost every way, it isnt overly "loved up".
Now that is what separates MDMA from everything else.
The very quick comedown, little afterglow is more vindicative of MDEA. The horrid scattering of MDA.
I really think the windmill is a combo of something; or MDMA that is not super clean.
Anyway i am happy with my windmill stash for now but i want to hear from people who have sampled both the WMs and the new domes the REASONS y the domes are supposedly better than the other, and think objectively, perhaps the setting/people u were around contributed to making it better or worse, and not the chemical/s inside.
Thanks
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 14 August 2000).]

people who seem to be more experienced like the domes better, because OF THE CHEMICALS inside.
they are cleaner, your right, the windmills are definetely not MDMA.
out of the people who I have spoken to that have had both 80% have said that the domes are better... for the justifications that i have stated before. i havent had both myself though...
I remember at Sensation when I had a dome, and everyone and their dog were on a windmill, now that was classy...

I never had a windmill.
Thought I'd say that straight away.
Reason I'm posting is I agree, the first time I saw someone on a windmill (when I came back to Perth from OE) I happened to wander into the Church to go see someone (see I wouldn't go in there just to go into the Church, not my type of place that Church that) I talked to one guy on a windmill. Within about 4seconds I'm thinking "these windmills aren't as good as what all these people think they are. Its just the best thing around in ages and they think they're fantastic." I got the impression over the next 2.5seconds that the windmills are not a clean pill, and I was thinking there is something non-mdxx in them.
Talking to other people confirmed my thoughts on the non-cleanliness, but cast doubts on whether whatever else was in them was non-mdxx.
Anyways I don't think they measure up as good pills in my book. I think they are definetly the best thing in Perth for a 6-8months and probably the best thing we'll see this year
frown.gif
But still not a good pill.
To the old fellas (and old sheilas): think back. P.S. I aint old, but I remember taking nice pills in the years gone by. Adam and Eve, Green elephant, and more recently (nov? last year) Orange Windmills and Green Martian/alien/stickmen
Think back to these right and the windmills aren't really good. I know I can't be sure cos I haven't had one, but I've had soooooo fucken many reports and seen soooo fucken many people on them, I think I know almost exactly what they're like. See those windmills and aliens weren't even that good, I think they were probably about windmill quality (heh, the new benchmark). I'm still not buying pills until good ones come along. I'll try a yellow ghost or a dome if I see one, just for curiousity. But I'm not putting any money into this industry until its something I want to support.

oops
you know i didn't even realise that two of the pills i was talking about have the same name. Current windmills and last years windmills.
If that needs clarification I'll get round to it later aye

exactly what i've been saying all along - these pills out at the moment are NOT all that.. 150mg MDMA?? HAHA!
What we have to remember is that most pillers you speak to around perth have only been having them for 12 - 18 months (probably less). They THINK they know a good pill, but believe me, when they finally drop one they'll be shittin their pants screaming for forgiveness. (i have witnessed such acts!!)
YES these pills are OK, but by no means are they killer - just the best around for a while..
stay cool
sub

Don't want to start a flamewar or anything, but i fully agree with matzuber. Fair enuf, plenty of Perth biccie munchers have little knowlegde or experience with high class pills to compare them, so they are prolly not as good as some will tell u (certainly far from 150mg), but the windmills certainly had traits of an MDMA pill bout them. Plus, they weren't weak either. They did a pretty good job of showing me a good time each time i ventured near them.
But, importantly (well i reckon it is anyway), having munched at least 6 of them, i am still nowhere near being bored of having windmills. They are still a shite load of fun to pop...

Oh they got MDMA alright, I never disputed that... for a letter/second.
I guess I just have higher standards. :p
Containing MDMA and testing purple/black does not mean a pill is good in my booke. It just means its a possibility.
I'm not bagging out the pills aye, I'm just saying don't forget what we *should* be getting for our hard earned crap-as-all-fuck Aussie dollar.
From what I can gather I don't consider windmills worth $40, but like I wrote, I got high standards. See I don't like pills enough to put up with anything thats not- good imo, fucking amazing in some peoples' ops and unimaginable in some bunnies'.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 15 August 2000).]

quantity of distribution means fuck all to me when I'm flippin' - I got over that shit a long time ago.. I know a really good pill when I'm on one and while the windmills were entertaining (i never doubted that) they lacked much of the empatheogenic/emotional qualities generally associated with good MDMA.
this is after testing them in several different settings/states of mind.. nonetheless they were fun, they worked and i got 'em pretty damn cheap so who cares. the 150mg claim was surprisingly made in the aus blight forum, regarding the white domes from perth.
lets just all agree that no matter how good any1 reckons the flips are at the moment, they should be this good all the time as a minimum...
i guess all the kickass eggs over the years has turned me into a whinging bastard!! (include entropope here)
later people

yeah, i will agree with ya there submerge, i am very disapointed with the fact that now that wms r gone there is once again a very low average quality amongst perth pills...

well anyway, how bout some actual info?
smile.gif

blue barrels: not sure on these, no user reports, apparently they look like the bullets (u know, rabbit shit lookin pills)
FQ/FU/F1: who knows if these are all the same pill, and honestly, who cares, they're all crap, definite speed bombs
Mercedes: I guess you could say the pick of a very shit lot atm, they're md** but ur lookin at 2 or more to get u goin, *sigh*
have to look out for some of those yellow domes (don't know y, i've got plenty of windmills stashed)
also question for u all, what did u reckon was better, the windmills or the orange rolexes earlier in the year? and how do u think they compared to the CU's?

i liked the rush of the rolex better, but the windmill lasted longer :p so i mean its a trade off. i got a few of these ghost's and theyre meant to be mad also.
later
sean

A guy I know is one his way to pick up white 69's right now. He's got the dd's assurance that they are 'cokey'. Fucking idiot. He rang me for advice, but this is the first I've heard of these since June. Maybe a stash, if so they are speed or K, but thats a fair bet in this town anyways aye?
I'll be interested to know what they're like... and I'll post if I find out. These people don't understand the idea behind testing so there will be no test result.

Just saw them
I wouldn't call them white as such.
They're more like a fluoro yellow with green specks thru them. They look fucken awful, but that don't mean much. Intermediate press, not super clean, a little crumbly, but not too bad. No score.
Anyone seen these around this week? Or previously?
Also heard of blue moons coming in this w/e or maybe early next week. Supposedly coming from OE.... I don't trust anyone I know thats dd-ing in this game right now. I'm jaded.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 16 August 2000).]

gonna put a guarantee on those 69's being either speed or speed + k (more likely the latter). I'd say these have been stashed while the windmills were around, but now they're gone they will sell again. *sigh*, down the hill we go

hahaha
Oh man these guys are going to learn their fucking lesson if they are K pills (my bet too). They just bought some acid to go with them
smile.gif
I'll be seeing those boys and girl in la-laaah land.

Perth Pills:
69's suck and always have, always locally made shit and never good, don't buy them, put these fucking idiots out of business once and for all!!
Windmills...yeah they were at least MDxx, mongy as tho and anyone who has had real quality would be left wanting more! Still a nice clean comedown and short duration point to high percentage of MDEA...but without a lab test who knows for sure.
Anyway at least the windmills and domes have bought some hope!
smile.gif

Later
Aus

if the WMs are MDEA then i didnt think to be honest MDEA could be that good but yes u r right, MDEA seems more likely. Way too stong for the duration, and not enough empathy and love.
But it is interesting that until I brought it up no one said they were MDEA, all the posts on pillreports said MDMA, inc some from the more "experienced" of us bluelighters.
It is a tough call, but if it is MDEA then its the best fucking MDEA pill ever.
Although i would rather have a large stash of MDMA pills, and i wonder whether MDMA even exists in Perth at all anymore.