• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 22/5/02

The indented ones were around in january or so of last year. They were really weak and got put away and forgotten about by a bigbwoy... now they're back cos there is versaces with a good name about :)
Still they were good clean pills, just you'd need to take more than your usual dose for much effect.

yeah he's right. to make things worse i think some1 took the indented ones and jumped again and restamped em. so we have a beige indented versace and a paler lighter one pretty much white. then the 3d ones. its all pretty spun out. versaces everywhere. the versace family must love all this free advertising .

Biscuit it was meant to read "ran into one pink versace, and didnt think they were as good as beige.

The versace's that I have tried recently come in cream, blue and black, you get a nice run out of them and they improve your self confidence heaps. The only trouble is that these ones are legal and sold in designer shops around the world.

light beige versace with the 3D Logo, tested up black with E1.
Very slow and gradual build up to a not very intense peak. Eye wobbles and jaw clenching all night, but didnt feel like dancing.
All up a pretty mellow pill, no real feelings of love, just felt like cruising around and talking to my mates.
6/10

IMO from talking to a seasoned campaigner the Versaces are either:
(i) out in multiple batches of varying strengths (although i am not a firm believer of multiple batches)
(ii) the samples have not been mixed properly and the dose each pill varies considerably
(iii) or most likely as is the case with decent clean MDMA pills: inexperienced users find them mindblowing whereas experienced users find they lack the strength for the MDMA feeling to overwhelm them or it does but only for an hour tops.
As we know that feeling is harder and harder to attain as time goes on :(
Also imo set and setting plays an even greater part with clean pills as its so easy to snap out of it; as people complaining in the street said today.
I cant help but think if it wasnt for that logo, and remember that logo means nothing, that these would be grouped with pills like beige domes.
What happened to the days of orange/green ?s, light green MTVs and all those luscious pills with the double score.

Friends tried the pinks with a protruding press and said they were wicked...

i really cant understand this. Every1 on here seems to say that the indented ones were no good. I thought they were pretty damn decent. No legs but fucking intense for a short time. No1 I know has complained about them. I know there are white ones that are indented but they are shit.l The Beige seems to be the real deal. So what about these 3d ones then? are they the real deal?

Always remember set and setting are important, in addition everyones body reacts to shit differently.
Its hard for any pills with the name versace on them to be treated with any credit. The fact that they put a brand on them which is synonamous with good quality indicates that they are probably just shite.
People remember that every time pills come out with the name Versace on them they are always dissapointed. Creating different colours gives the illusion that maybe, people got the right one or the wrong one.
All a bunch of shite if you ask me, I'd rather go without than waste my money on the crap that is around ATM.
Hang on to those stars !!!!!

ok, i havemt rolled for a while now, about 3 months....what is good and worth seeking out??

Pill logos and colours mean nothing. Just because it has the Versace logo is no indication of quality or lack thereof. There is no link whatsoever between pill logo and the quality of the ingredients.
BigTrancer :)

those pink versace's that i was talking about in a few posts ago were actually the beige ones, after closer discussion. Very sorry for the wrong info.

saw someone test some yellow pills, kinda an XL symbol on it, beveled edges, thin pill, no score on the back... test looked good, black instantly, with bubbles, indicating strong reaction... would love to get some to roadtest...

anybody heard anything about light blue sky's? or are they the same as the blue lightnings?

Light blue skys have "sky" on them and are light blue!, try pillreports if you havent already im sure ive seen some.

i'm sorry, there was a terrible case of miscommunication on my part, there are sky's in perth that sound exactly the same as the ones in sydney. will post test info later.
i was trawling pill reports just now, and have stumbled upon something i'd like some info on, relating to what i think are these same pills.
*****WARNING***** I bombed a light blue dome with dark blue flecks and yes it was great....BUT !!! About an hour after I bombed the white star i started to get soreness of the throat and a pounding headache at my temples. I thought it was just me but when i found out my mate had the same symptoms then i knew it wasn't just me. It's taken two days for my throats swelling to go away. Was so bad at one point it hurt to swollow water. Something reacted between the pills.
^^above was posted on april 2nd by Peaking MonkE.
does anyone know if these symptoms would be caused by a reaction between these two specific pills?
i feel this question belongs in this thread, because of the recent surge of blue domes (or skys, or whatever) in perth in the last week, and the existence of many white stars still available in perth. i'd like to work out if it's something specific to the blue domes, as someone else went on to suggest, or there is in fact a danger in combining the 2. Peaking MonkE? you out there? your comments would be appreciated.
[ 15 June 2002: Message edited by: beeblebrox ]
[ 15 June 2002: Message edited by: beeblebrox ]

Were the pills tested? I know there was a batch of 5 pointed white stars around perth a little while ago that weren't testing positive for MDMA.
[ 14 June 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

To clear something up there are BLUE DOMES and blue pills with "SKY" written on them; the skys are not the same as the blue domes.
When the 6-pointed white stars and blue domes were all the rage a while back many people had combos of them, including going half of one and half of the other at the same time without problems.
The guy had two strong pills within an hour of each other so i am not surprised he had a headache; probably combination of high blood pressure and soaring temperature especially if he was dancing.
Sore throat i cant explain; maybe a bit of pill got caught in his throat; the binder in the blue dome i have always considered "weird"; it does tend to burn the throat and stick to everything.
Many explanations but i doubt its a specific interaction especially if it was a 6-pointed star. Of course in the interest of harm minimisation u shouldnt be mixing any pills; of course almost everyone does.
Blue "SKY"s sound very good and the Yellow Sharks over east sound even better (as BT said logo means nothing, but generally shark has always :D odgy...until now!!!) ; blow the horrid Versaces out of the water and actually look like European pills of old, so who knows.
[ 15 June 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

yeah, sorry biscuit, they are completely different pills. it was a case of miscommunication on my part.
anyway, just to add to the database:
SKY's
colour: light blue
shape: round, flat on top and bottom, ~5mm height, no score, slightly crumbly.
Logo: SKY in dark blue writing printed on one side
tested: purple in 5 seconds, dark purple to black in under 15 with marquis reagent (e-z test 1).
suspected contents: MDMA.
rating: 9
(i suspect)this pill contains good clean strong MDMA. the come up is very quick and very intense. (20 minutes for me)
i was floored for the first hour or so by the sheer intensity of this pill, but then managed to get up and move around for the next 4 hours. total duration of physiological effects was about 5 hours. As put so succinctly by a friend of my mate's: 'these pills piss all over the white stars'
by the way, i would have just given a link to a pill report's report, but i can't seem to post one due to technical difficulties, so i thought i'd give all the info here.
-beeb