• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 22/3

3 Versaces all have different logos.
The grey ones I couldn't make out the detail too well... due to the dark flecks and lack of sleep.... but it was also a versace face and hair... but slightly different to the pure white ones. They're scored, but no ridge... just scored. Size wise I'd say they are very very close to the white ones. Oh the grey ones are a harder press too!! I suggest differentiating these by colour, rather than logo. Much easier! Dark grey VS pure white.
I posted full details on the white ones in my last post, and all I've heard about white with blue fleck ones that I can say for sure is the pillreport I linked to, in my last post. That has a Sun God logo (see the bit typed in capitals
smile.gif
)
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 26 March 2001).]

The versace on Esafe is definitely the one i had at Technique.
It is the versace logo just not a great press. I even checked a shirt and the net coz i was curious.

friends also had the speckled ones, also reported they were completely crap. he said purple speckles, but could be confused with blue.

oops my mistake...grey versaces aren't such a small batch after all... little birds chirping in my ear sounds like they'll be rather common in a little while.

it looks like someone's been sitting on a batch of smilies, 'cos i've got a few grins looking my way tonight. mills should be good.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

hey has anyone had or heard of or had a "blue polo" ?? have no idea of logo, should know soon though . . .

according to pillreports they were in melbourne, test orange/clear, suspect speed/k, anyway they're here now too so beware, have to decline i'm afraid
smile.gif

Ordered 4 pills for me and freinds for Mills, and we got: 1
smile.gif
, 1 orange ?, 2 grey Versace all of which are reprtedly great pills. Now seing as I did the leg work I get 1st pick... hmmm I woder which one I should choose? Any one able to give a 1st hand comparison af all these?
UNTZ

Ordered 4 pills for me and freinds for Mills, and we got: 1
smile.gif
, 1 orange ?, 2 grey Versace all of which are reprtedly great pills. Now seing as I did the leg work I get 1st pick... hmmm I woder which one I should choose? Any one able to give a 1st hand comparison af all these?
UNTZ

My experiences with smilies and questions marks:
Yellow Smilies: Very Strong, I had half a couple of weeks ago and it easily felt like a whole. Great if your after a head-fuck - unfortunately it left me (and most my friends) very scattered the next day.
Question Marks: I have had the purple (sometimes called red) question marks on three occasions and each time was a smooth, clean pill. Friends have tried orange ? marks and report the same as the purples but stronger - I will be road testing tonight
smile.gif

I say it is a race between the orange ? and the yellow smiley. The orange ? is a cleaner pill and the yellow smiley will fuck you up way more, both in the good and bad way. I have had both and could have chosen either for Jeff Mills. I am going to have the orange ? because I don't want to be too fucked up that I can't enjoy Mills' set. That's my say.
See ya there
Nick