Ignore anything i previously said about them
smile.gif

Something new has graced our small town
aparently the bomb
aparently in decent numbers
called 555
should be getting some to test in the next couple of days
Anyone know anything more?

Been offered 555's, any info? I have been offered 555's or blue optus's. Which one should I go for. I am just annoyed that my white pokemon's fell through, I like a sure thing. Anyway, an help will be very helpful as this is for tonight!!
smile.gif
Damn dodgy white pokemon dealer!!
Cheers,
Nick

blue optus' test orange so stay away. I also hear that 555's are good, but not as good as JA's. Hopefully I'll be able to test myself tonite.

Someone was flogging off 69s for 22 a pop at a venue on friday; thats about what they deserve. (actually no, try 22 cents)
White stars. No test, but user reports point to ketamine or possibly PMA (i know big dif. but hard to ascertain), i am betting on the latter. (Prob those ones from before which were dubbed dangerous)
Hmm. Looking at what people have got offered in the last week, there seems to be a lot of reappearing unsold pieces of crap just in time for BDO. Watch out.
If the yellow moons are no logo and mustardy, can someone confirm that the new beige domes (which i too have been told r very good) and the moons r not the same pill.
Red apples are being offered around; sound like a great pill.
White tulips are what i want to get to the bottom of though. The other national symbol of the Netherlands. A friend with very good sources had one NYE and another half last night. Best she had for 2000. Perhaps they r here with an approaching release date??
So at this stage be on a lookout for JAs, 555s, apples and tulips it seems.

Biscuit:
the yellow moons and beige domes are 2 different pills. (my roommate, polkadot, has both). the beige domes apparently from new batch look almost the same as last batch except lighter beige, whereas the yellow moon is the same size, shape, domed, only mustardy and speckled, definately two different pills.

the good beige domes are about the width of the hammers. but a bit thinner. Domed on both sides no score. Brown speckles on a beigeish pill. They look like vitamins
smile.gif

Well only 1 week til Elektrik and i have 1 Yellow Moon... which ive heard is PMA.... (does anyone know if that is true) and 1 Beige Dome.
Isnt it annoying when the story gets changed about 3 times before buying something.... first we where getting butterflys then we ended up with the beige domes and these dam yellow moons which we knew nothing about apart from they where ok coz her freind had one and she had a good time... im so pissed off at this person for always stuffing us around... sorry about the winge
frown.gif
but i feel a bit better now
smile.gif

So what do people think we should do ? What combination should we have the Beige Dome and the Yellow Moon? i will be halving them both with my boyfreind if that helps also.
Thanks!!

I recently had hold of a great deal of beige domes .. eztested and road tested personally!!
they are definately more promising than the last batch of domes which came out last year some time! i had alot of mates who took them off my hands and told them they absolutely rocked! they go well with acid.. arrr.. candyflippin... dar dar!!!!
smile.gif
sweeeeet
also got ahold of pink m's .. tested black in about 20 seconds for me! road tested by a mate of mine and said he felt very "floaty".. like he was walking on clouds, that sort of thing.. I'll take his word for it tho!!
Damn this!!! i'm missing vibes.. grrrr, why the hell aren't i there?!! hmm, sorry, just had to share my anger!!!
------------------
** Take the pill...put it in your mouth...SWALLOW...SWALLOW **

Tried a 555 yesterday.
Very clean, smooth pill. Zero headfuck. All the usual MDMA feelings with an enjoyable come-down which left me with a content grin on my face the next day (and barely scattered at all!) . Felt very similar to the recent batch of red question marks.
I expect MDMA was the only active ingrediant, in a moderate dose. For a mad time, take a couple or mix with some amphetimines.
My friends thought it was a little weak and had some speed to help it along (which worked well), however I was satisfied with just a single pill.

PMA has become a bit of a buzz word since it's recent media coverage in England.
If someone has discovered a test for PMA thats available for everyone, please share because it doesn't react with the ez-test and I don't think anyone here is an experienced PMA user that can tell when this drug is present in pills (but, hey, I could be wrong).
Pacman, in what way did this guy say the yellow moons tested positive to PMA?
[This message has been edited by Don Corleone (edited 28 January 2001).]

polkadot.. the drug world is often very disheartening.. since when did you ever get wat you wanted in the first place..??
You mentioned you were going to take half of each pill with your b/f.. just a little tip.. sometimes with pills each half of a pill is different to the other half, due to mixing, etc, in my opinion you are better off having one or the other instead of mixing two separate pills and having half each..
I suggest one of you go for the dome and the other for the moon! beige domes have a tendancy to leave you begging for more, so as a suggestion, have yourself whip nearby to boost your energy levels! always works for me when you are unsure of the strength of a pill! and especially in case you are left with lame pills..
but anyways, you shouldn't need the drug to enjoy yourself at an event.. and especially one like elektrick!!
but yeh, you are risking a good night by mixing your pills the way you described.. they are completely different pills and completely different substance wise, take one or the other, and let your mind enjoy itself... dont rely on the pill to get you pumping all the time.. you may disappoint yourself!!!!!!
------------------
** Take the pill...put it in your mouth...SWALLOW...SWALLOW **

The recent white stars sound like k to me. Second hand user report tho.
But they were described to me as dreamy and floaty... no words involving rushiness were used.
??
White stars are bad news. Please test, but never buy. I personally, wouldn't eat a black testing white star if it were given to me. (Not that any have tested black) White stars are bad pills, and there are some things that can be added to pills to cause a black reaction.
Delirious, you're free to say what you please to a great extent on bl, but please know that this board has been monitored by several Australian criminal investigation authorities in the past, and I don't know if their monitoring is ongoing...
555 seem to be here in decent numbers.

Don Corleone : The E2 reacts to PMA. I'm pretty sure it's for sale wherever eztests are usually sold.
Can anyone give a physical description of these pink M's?

Well black in 20secs and just "floaty" i think would mean the M's are not those peach motorolas. which is a shame.
What colour are the 555s?
Anyone think the JAs are plentiful?