• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 17/11/00

Tried the question marks last weekend. I think they were red but I only got a look at them in the toilets so maybe it was orange or pink.
Overall a very smooth, clean pill. Especially compared to the hammer's at ministry and the ghosts that were floating around about a month before that.
The comedown was smooth, and left me with a warm afterglow. And the next day I felt a LOT more clearheaded than off any previous pill i've had. So i'm putting my bets on this being a pure MDMA pill.
My only regret is that the peak was not as hard hitting as the hammers or ghosts. There was no time when I was forced to sit down and just say "oh my fucking god". Sure I had two hours of dancing around with a smile on my face and small rushes, but dammit I do love those hard peaks. I guess its a tradeoff between massive peaks and a clean comedown. Or maybe i'm just becoming to used to pilling
frown.gif

So perhaps it was a weak MDMA pill, or maybe thats just the way MDMA is.
Hmmmm reading back on this i've made the question marks sound a little shit - no it definately wasn't shit it was fantastic, just different from previous pills i've bought in perth.

I haven't had one
smile.gif
, but everyone I've spoken to that has says "mmm very nice yes mmmm very nice" or more likely something completely different to that but with a similar meaning. I reckons they are the best bet in perth at the mo. For some benchmark type thing to compare to:
orange_dove.jpg

Those are the ones available OE, photo c/o pictures on pillreports thread.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 20 November 2000).]

Red ? They are a good pill .
See above
Im thinking one and 1/4 would be 100 mg and an unforgetable night out.
I was'nt overley impressed with them, but would prolly go the 1 and 1/2 initial drop in search of bliss.

those doves are exactly the same as the ones here entropope
smile.gif
, from the amount we could get they look very limited indeed, I think we also got a couple of pink ones too, but exactly the same stamp as the orange ones.

Biscuit: yeah, i have wondered bout this too... i doubt that they could be the same pill... like u said, they rnt really orange... its prolly just coincidence that they had orange ?s and doves at the same time as we had pink/purp/red ?s and orange doves.
Which brings on another interesting point. The doves that were available, came in two diff colours. Orange, which i am assuming r identicle to the ones OE, and a purple or mauve colour, which also test good. Both diff colours r identicle press, but diff colour.
Basically what i am saying is that although both ?s and Doves have a common theme with gear from OE, niether pill is exactly the same as theirs, and it didnt seem like there was enuf of them in WA for them to be complete individual batches. So where exactly did they come from, and is there more on the way?

smile.gif
, from the amount we could get they look very limited indeed, I think we also got a couple of pink ones too, but exactly the same stamp as the orange ones.

smile.gif

youse are crazy
smile.gif

My theory goes:
The ones being released here were destined for Melbourne. However with the advent of the main player in Melbourne going down and out recently, they're stuck here with nowhere to go. Hence some are being let out here, while the search is on for somewhere to send them. I base this theory on certain bitty bits of info I get from around the shop. That is all.
So if you're in the know
wink.gif
and you have a few hundred thousand to spend on pills, you could maybe start a windmill type thing. I believe there are several tens of thousands of pills here.... but they are not going to be released, except in small numbers, until they find somewhere else to go, then they'll be off.
Just an educated (I promise) guess really, but I think they'll turn up elsewhere in the world later on, or perhaps come out here in large numbers.

smile.gif
I've been reading CIA conspiracy theories tonight
smile.gif

------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

some cobber told me that his dds mayte just arrived back from sydney a few days ago with a few thousand pills. Only a few tho.
What are they?
Pale purple doves and orange/red ?s
Perhaps we can compare soon.

I'm picking up these red ?s tomorrow . . .
I'm hoping they're the good ones.
If i can figure out how to use the scanner I'll scan them and you guys can have a look.
------------------
"I am getting so far out one day I won't come back at all"
(William Burroughs)

what's the word on the buddhas that are floating around over east at the moment? are there several different colours of those, or only the white ones which i have seen labelled "big disappointment" by rashen_dog amongst others in http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002874.html?reload=4 ...is this label correct?
Btw Abby... the red ? look exactly the same as the pink doves posted earlier in terms of shape, size, etc... only the ?'s are a darker colour... i don't know of any dodgy ones floating around, so enjoy!
peace
[This message has been edited by krigster (edited 22 November 2000).]

This thread here is specifically for pills in Perth. And the buddahs haven't turned up here. Perhaps if you ask in a Sydney or Melbourne thread you'll get a good response. I don't really know how they work it over there, not so clear cut as the perth threads, but here's a link for the current Sydney thread
in the immortal words of my friend Phil trying to get my mayte Marty to stop farting and go have a shit: It is time.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 22 November 2000).]