• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 10/1/02

I'd tend to agree with that DB. I dont think there is nearly as much MDA in Auz as some people think. You can get visuals off MDMA alone and I am led to beleive MDMA is changed into small amounts MDA during its 'digestion' process, I may be way off with that one tho, which can cause these visuals off large doses of MDMA. From memory one batch(there was a few) of the omega's did test postive to MDA, but my memory is a bit sketchy at best :)

got my hands on some powder b4 christmas that
tested positive to MDA. all effects pointed
to MDA aswell. white omegas had the same result
and they were definately MDA. there would be
manufacturers making this in aus. without doubt.
the powdered MDA was exceptional. much better
than the omegas.

Ok guys... there is another newie on the scene...
White Hearts
Reliable sources have told me its an A1 pill - tested straight to black. Will keep you posted for more info!
:)

Just like methamphetamine is PARTLY metabolised to amphetamine, MDMA is to MDA.
Some people point to this as the cause of MDMAs visuals when taken in high doses.
I think the visual component of MDA still requires a decent dose; one omega didnt give any; whereas when 1.5-2 was had there was certainly lots going on visually :) not all that nice either.
Vitae; thats interesting although i am not surprised; there was no question the omegas were very dirty and probably not the best example of MDA.
Personally whilst we dont have testing i dont believe our pills would be greatly different to Americas. So i still think u can look to Dancesafe as a guide of whats in pills. MDA is rare, MDEA even rarer. And if they r in there they are often in with MDMA.
This from ITM; quite interesting:
European Ecstasy Pills Getting Stronger Again
Posted: Sunday, Jan 13, 2002 @ 1:33 am
Courtesy of Jonty Adderley @ http://www.skrufff.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ecstasy testing experts in Holland said this week that the MDMA dosage in pills is rising again, after years of diminishing strengths, with the vast majority of pills in circulation almost always containing ecstasy.
“What we see in Amsterdam is that 95% of the samples contain MDMA,” health education adviser Jaap Jamin told the Standard. “At the beginning of the 90s it was on average 105mg (per pill), then it went down to 50mg or 60mg. Now slowly, it is going back down again,” he said.
The article warned that dangerously wide variations in strength continue to surface in Amsterdam, with some pills containing 3mg of MDMA and others 225 mg.
Furthermore, a number of pills tested in recent months including ones with Nike, Superman and Elephant logos contained PMA, the highly dangerous adulterant, linked to a number of deaths in Australia.
A 225mg MDMA pill? excuse we while i clean up the drool.
I agree with the September 11 theory; i remember reading that when MDMA comes down from Europe it often goes through the middle east because Israeli crime syndicates are heavily involved.
Considering all the attention in that area its not surprising we r getting very little.

Originally posted by sneak2:
Possibles:
- White Doves Another unconfirmed entrant. Waiting for reports.

Strongly recommend this pill.
Altho i live in Adelaide..it could well be from the same batch....had 1 1/2 on new years eve and was offtap for a good 6 hours. Good clean pill...had a great night. If you can get your hands on one then take it...hopefully youll have as good a time as i did

green stickmen, playboys and kittys are around, been told that test black, and aparently are a good clean roll... seems that they all came from the same press...

fair enough dick weeds!! You believe what you want!! You go right ahead and believe that MDMA is in every good pill!
The reason why I stopped using this site on my old username "Scratch" years ago was that I was sick of dickheads just rambling on and spinning absolute crap! Well, I'll check in another few years to see if you guys have grown up and learnt something! Oh! Yeah.........One questions plebs - ever made any mdxx yourself????????
Drave - "seems that they all came from the same press... " I'll let you in on a big secret - they manufacture more than one pill press in this world - thus the pills can look the same but..........I'll let you figure out the rest!
[ 14 January 2002: Message edited by: rack ]

Dude chill out a bit eh :)
We are all just expressing our theories, no one knows for sure whats really going on. Just some things are a bit more likely than others.

Rack: u wont get anywhere that way.
I am certain the blue domes contain MDMA; but that is of course my opinion which i stated with reasons.
Maybe if u could back up your original comment with reasons as to WHY they are MDA people might pay more attention to your self proclaimed superior knowledge.
Of course theres more than one pill press in the world; there is probably many thousands; but when u get 3 pills which look IDENTICAL bar the colour and logo (e.g where the bevels and especially the score are the same - remember the pink hearts/spades/lightning bolts), plus have virtually IDENTICAL effects and are available at IDENTICAL times in a climate where there is little variety, chances are, that is on the balance of probabilities, they came from the same source.
Making MDXX doesnt make u an encyclopedia on all things X related either.
May i ask how many years ago were u here as Scratch?
[ 14 January 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

Green Ghosts / Green 'Hello Kittys' (Depending on which way up you hold them)
Tried one last weekend... nice and clean, not that strong, but strength may have been affected since I had it with meth and foxy, after a good whack of MDA and after being awake 2 days.
-----------------
Blue domes are not MDA. MDA feels totally different to both the blue domes and MDMA. Scrambled_On_Eggs... are you *sure* youve had MDA and are not just making that assumption because you tripped?
[ 17 January 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

Is it possible to get a more detailed description on these pills?
Ghosts are often just plain domes but i take it these have a logo?
Maybe i am just out of touch with youth culture but what the F%@$ is a "hello kitty"?
So the stickmen, kittys/ghosts are green.
Playboys are...green also??
Maybe things are looking up :)

More detailed description of green ghosts:
Good press, fairly dark green, estimate 6mm * 3mm, cant remember whether bevelled or not, but that doesnt matter - the logo is distinctive...
Held one way up, they look like a simple outline of a cartoon ghost with a sheet over its head, and two eyes (which were horizontally divided in the middle, giving the impression of eyelids). You can pick them right off like that.
They may also be sold as hello kittys, which looks like an upside down version of the ghost above.

Originally posted by Scrambled_On_Eggs:
yeah jokoz, I have done my research, I test etc, etc. I agree that everypill that gives u visuals and gets stamped MDA is not. However i reckon MDAs effects are fairly easilty recognisable- it always seems to affect me the same way and i definately have had some in the last few months. Good stuff tho!
Ps I didnt think the blue domes were MDA at all. sorry to give the wrong impression, if i did.

you liked the ghosts? I definately wouldn't say they are clean. A mate had a fair few of them in a batch and they were definately NOT clean :p
Very scetchy come up, felt very anxious and dizzy. My GF and her friend and me also (not to so much extent) felt like our feet were glue and numb! :(
Evened out after a while for a not-so-happy peak, not very dancey either. I definately don't think they were mdma....
Also the comedown was the messiest i have had in ages. :(
They are domed both sides. Light green with a pacman/cartoon ghost.

can anyone give me a detailed description of the white hearts.....
are they any good ?/10 ????

Fuck... forgot to share this one/..
Fake blue domes
Female friend had one last weekend. She is an experienced piller and her described symptoms match closest to DXM.
They look suprisingly like the real blue domes, but when broken in half, they are white inside. Also, the blue dye on the outside may not be even on both sides may smudge easily with a little water. Someone has gone to quite a lot of trouble to copy the blue domes.
If you have a blue dome, please break it in half first to check it out.

Thanks for the info Jakoz. A friend of mine bought a couple of these not long ago. He said they were dif from what he had before.
Will get him to check them..........

white hearts: 6mmx3mm, 1mm raised heart on 1 side, slight bevel on otherside, no score

Thanks guys for descriptions.
Whats with all these bubby 6x3mm pills? i know u cant always go on size, but for psychological reasons where are all the 8x4-5s?? :)
Did anyone see the green ferraris a while back? This new lot of green pills sounds too similar.
Anymore tester results for the white hearts?