• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 06/02/01

the regencies were thin, except they were domed on the reverse. At the top of the dome they may have been that thick. dunno, somebody with an regency still???

Info Req'd : Pink Rush
I've got a few of these stashed, I was waiting for the dust to settle before I gobble them.
From the reports I've heard they look and sound a lot like the Pink Bulldogs that were around June-August last year.
I absolutely loved the bulldogs, while many Bluelighters bagged them. They were quite unique, with about an hour of luvviness, followed by a steam train high that kept me dancing for 4 or 5 hours.
I'd appreciate any comments.

hey stellar im a fan of those pink bulldogs too. I remember the night clearly it was that or the grey heart. we took the pink bulldog although i would of loved the grey heart now. i dont think those rush' are like the pink bulldogs tho.
those genies are spose to be the bomb. thats all i know. a friend got hold of some. dont know what you can compare it to

Pink RUSH - this is becoming a pain now re read the past threads eh. Their good tho. Aint nothing like the Bulldogs apart from the colour. Bulldogs were speed bombs these are the real deal.
Genies - If you can get em, do get em. Test Black seems not to many about tho. Great roll.
Some New Caps are coming our way. woohoo I love MDMA
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 13 February 2001).]

Finally the thread is working again.
Does any one have any info on Green Merlins.
Could be from the same batch as White Genies.
Any info would be appreciated.

ANYTHING NEW GOING ABOUT? Also, does anybody know of anything new that could be comming our way? -actually thats a stupid question, coz i doubt anyone can predict those kinda things, unless you're in the know...
should us perthites stock up for labour day or prey something new and ECKS-citing comes out?
decisions decisions
------------------
" Role to tha EKS! "
<-H1ghR0ll3r->

I heard a rumour the pokemons are coming back but they could be the copies (speed) that are going around in melbourne now.

The question now is -
Jordans
Green Wizards
I have no Idea ......

Drug bust at Perth International Airport today.
19000 pills!!!
cops said they were mdma aswell.
dammit
frown.gif

more info on the white genies. chunky, yet small pill, 7mm diameter, 6mm high, genie's lamp on the front, score on the back. soft press, not crumbly at all, just not as hard as some other pills going 'round. test deep purple/black in 3-4 seconds. no road test reports as yet, will keep updated if no-one else posts on them.