Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 01/02/01

Tested those red/pink ? marks -
Straight to black in like 3 seconds!
I'll give a user report tomorrow hehe.
Im guessing that these ? marks are the same ones which were on pill reports as 'dusty pink' thats the best colour i can think to describe them, not purple, and not red. All posts gave rave reviews. Dont know how many of these are around tho, i seem to be the only person i know to have seen them.
Techno at the Metro tonight yeehaw!
Peace to everyone on the board, i relinquish all beef i distributed.

Ok, I'm gonna clear up this whole pma "rush" thingy.
My tester has been fucked.
I tested these today and it came up black.
But also there were speckles of orange which explain the heart going 100 miles per hours even once you've comedown thing.
You wouldn't believe how many of these i threw down the toilet!!!

white mitsas are back, big kick ass pill, hard press, big log on the front, deep clean score on the back. test deep purple to black.
on the lightning bolts, different batches, different colours. the purple ones are actually on the reddish side, test deep purple, road tested last night at electrik, awesome pill, as good as the reports from sydney. another batch is white, with a green-blue tinge to them. test deep purple also. any other colours, see previous posts, or do your own tests.
[This message has been edited by mr_fluffy (edited 04 February 2001).]

entropope, Totti, rikidozan: Thanks for the info on the yellow regals/regencies. Took two at Elektrick and was quite pleased with them...

Disclaimer: I didn't eat more than a 1/4 of a pill this w/e. I like speed
smile.gif
The following is based on observed and stated effects from random people I met and friends of mine.
I spoke to a lot of people last night that couldn't find any pills at all over the w/e.
The rush pills were enjoyed by all.
I saw a guy pass out and get stretchered off to the ambulance.
Heard from lots of people on lightning bolts. Don't remember if they're good or not. oops.
Talked a few guys that had eaten two of those duck bill shaped things each. They reckoned k with a very strong dose of speed. I was too smashed to ascertain much at that point.
The white mits I had refered to in the white mits thread were enjoyable, but a little weak. Rushes came and went... like when you have a small dose. No real continuous peak.
Those are the main things... the rest you've read before.

the red "millenium" pills appear to be bunks as well.. a friend had no reaction, and others had slight..
the ducks would appear almost 100% speed/k combo as reported as being speedy/dancey but no loved up feelings at all.. just a plaino speed bomb..
a friend was on a lightning bolt at elektrik, blue i think(not 100%, could have been purple/red and either of us made a mistake), and he was having an absolute ball, good report from an experienced piller..
as with entropope all my observations are from not touching a pill at elektrik, just from others..

blue lightning bolts: domed both sides, light blue (not just a tinge like the white ones in the earlier post) score on the back, lightning bolt on the front, good stamp, though a few of them have mucked up scores where the score has been stamped twice forming an X. tested straight to black quickly, strong test user reports are the expected, i.e. awesome.
White mitsis: as reported in earlier post, double confirm purple-black test.
?marks: black test, exactly the same look as the old batch, maybe someone had a few of these saved and decided to get rid of them??

I've got some of the blue and red lightning bolts and they are identical. Small, domed both sides with a split on the back. The blues are actually closer to green.
Fuckin great pill, maybe not strong enough for some, though.

I had a dark pink lightning bolt at Electrik and it was VERY nice indeed. After taking the whole thing some effects were apparent after only 20mins, within 40, look out.
A half was enough initially for occasional users. The beginning was very intense, but loved up and easy to dance on.
Good for 3-4 hours. I think only pilling 7 days before didnt help the cause, despite HTP.
IMO one of the best pills i have had for a while. Better than butterflies, up there with the melodies.
Though the scene that was electrik would have made a panadol seem like an ok pill.
smile.gif

I am thinking that there were quite a few of these around. I'd definitely get some more.

I'll second the call on these lightning bolts. I had a red one and it was nice
smile.gif
a 7 or an 8
smile.gif

Agreed about the white mitsi's, nice pill but a bit on the weaker side. Similar to the white 8 balls that have been around a while.
Oh, entropope that guy that you saw pass out is fine. He's a friend of mine. He just drank way too much alchohol before munching his pills the idiot. He didnt pass out from dodgy pills or anything. The ambulance took him to hospital where he slept off the effects, went home, had some whippa and then went to the Big Day Out. Just another average weekend for that bloke. He's a few pills short of a batch so to speak.

Agreed about the white mitsi's, nice pill but a bit on the weaker side. Similar to the white 8 balls that have been around a while.
Oh, entropope that guy that you saw pass out is fine. He's a friend of mine. He just drank way too much alchohol before munching his pills the idiot. He didnt pass out from dodgy pills or anything. The ambulance took him to hospital where he slept off the effects, went home, had some whippa and then went to the Big Day Out. Just another average weekend for that bloke. He's a few pills short of a batch so to speak.

Last few posts aren't showing up for me
Hoping this will make them appear...