Perths northern beaches. wa
Logo:smiley face
Colour:white with greenish tinge
Shape:round
Height:6.0 mm
Width:3.0 mm
Texture:very firmly pressed good impression of logo
Edges:sharp/straight
Description:very firmly pressed good impression of logo and sharp edges. Perfectly round. White with a slight green tinge which is only really noticed when up close, a few speckles on the odd tablet, logos look like emoticons on web adds no overly pungent chemical smell but I am a smoker so maybe just me. Havent tested yet as am waiting gor another test kit.

I would love to
get some feed back from people in perth area especially northern beaches area who may have sampled these smileys in last month or so. I have been told that may be 2c-b and very psychedelic, which is cool with me as I love my psychadelics especially shamanic ones like auyuauasca, dmt and shrooomz any way please give feed back and ill post my results in 3-4 days. Looking forwarf to chilling and listening to psytrance with my wife on these beans if they test o k and have good feed back

So please if there is any peoples from perth who have had these recently or have any info on them could you please post.
I have posted a photo over at pill reports but was told till its tested or consumed the thread will only stay up for another 24 hours.

Peace.

Last edited: