• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Personal Experiences with Suboxone BA testing(longg article)

Redrumi135

Greenlighter
Hello,
I just wanted to make a personal experience report on the bioavailability of different aministrations of Suboxone (film in this case). I have recently had time and resources, (i.e insulin syringe, oral syringe, etc) to try different ways to take Suboxone. So here they are.

Sublingual Admistration. 30% BA aprox
This was the only way i had used this drug until recently. I currently have a low tolerance to opiates/bupe, well lowerr. Conpared to the other two main ROAs, this was suprisingly effective. Even after weeks of taking suboxone at about a mg a day, i still got a very nice euphoric buzz. Took about 45-75 minutes for effects to kick in. Dissolved rapidly with taste still remaining well after. I did not swallow until it had sat in my mouth for 40 minutes.
Intranasal Adminiatration. 50% BA aprox
Intranasal sounded somewhat iffy to me because of putting strips in your nose, however, i decided to use a 1ml oral syringe to administer this dose. ( keep in mind all doses are 1 mg of Suboxone film). I put .3 units of water into a spoon and then put film into water. Waited a few minues, mixed the liquid around, then sucked up all the liquid. I put the syringe just past the part of your nose that fits the end of your finger :p then slowly injected the solution into my nasal cavity. Effects were felt about 20-25 minutes later with a quick onset( slight "rush"). Overall the feeling was quite similar to sublingual adminstration. I couldnt feel a MAJOR difference but intranasal definately had slightly more euphoric feeling, and nearly feeling like a opiod agonist to me.

Finally
Intravenous Adminstration. 98-100% BA
No doubt an adminstration that must be preformed carefully consider the risks of injecting subs. I used a 28gauge 1/2 ml short-tip insulin syringe for adminstration. I put .25 (half) units of water into a spoon. Placed suboxone in water and let sit. It should almost dissolve completely as long as you leave it for a good five minutes without messin with it. Then i used toothpick to mix the solution. Then i used cottons from cuetips(suggest microfilters?, correct me if im wrong). I drew up the solution once, used a new spoon and put it in that spoon and drew it up once more. No heat or anything. Then shot it into an easy vein on my hand(suggest somewhere else but i have tough skin and its extremely difficult for me to hit my arms even tho my veins are visible) By the way i have never IVed anything until this.( i know not exactly a climatic drug ha) wellone thing i noticed was slight swelling of my veins, could be other facters though.i began to feel a quick onset of the "high" after about 3 minutes and after ten the effects seemed to be in at full. This administration was clearly stronger. I was nodding and had that good fuzzy warm feeling haha. Usually sub highs would make me drowsy and less euphoric than how my body felt but this was quite nice. Overall great BA, but not exactly the smartest ROA.

All in all i enjoyed intraveinous the most, however i would not suggest it and would say stick with intranasal. It was clean and without high risk facters as with injecting. Intranasal was very pleasant and thats the way i have taken it sense.
Hahaha i dunno would actually would read this through but thabks if you did. Im not saying everything in this is right but if you wanna tell me something is wrong go right ahead im willing to listen to anybodys experiences or contradictions or agreements! :)

IMO, plugging feel exactly like IV, the BA is just lower, but its worth saving your veins for sure. Same onset though.

Yeah i didnt try the intrarectal route due to personal reasons(dont feel like fucking around with my asshole) however i have heard a few good responces on that administration.

Yeah, I mean I'm not fond of sticking syringes into my anus either, but it beats the hell out of messing up your veins if your shooting suboxone without a micron filter. I'd say the duration is actually longer too. I personally pretty much stick to SL, overall it suits me best for maintenance reasons, now that I actually have an insurance that covers the damn things..

Yeah id say i still like like intranasal and sublingual route better just because i dont have a micronfilter or a supple of clean syringes. The process of intranasal and interveinous definately are more satisfactory in the fact that they require a similar ritual/process as using heroin iv. Im not even iv addict and have only IVed four times buy something about the process satisfies my addictive brain.

IMO, plugging feel exactly like IV, the BA is just lower, but its worth saving your veins for sure. Same onset though.
How do you exactly go about doing it this way? I melted 8mg. Strip stuck little syringe u know where and felt nothing. I take 2..8mg strips a day. What is water ratio for this way and for intranasal

Yeah id say i still like like intranasal and sublingual route better just because i dont have a micronfilter or a supple of clean syringes. The process of intranasal and interveinous definately are more satisfactory in the fact that they require a similar ritual/process as using heroin iv. Im not even iv addict and have only IVed four times buy something about the process satisfies my addictive brain.
What is water suboxone ratio and dis you use a nasal sprayer