• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Perscription codeine accidently spilled

Rdocs

Bluelighter
Today I was pouring one of my 3 daily doses of Codeine Phosphate and while pouring it into my measuring cup I dropped the bottle and it all spilled on my carpet what should I do? I really need the codeine for I am in intense pain (I have a extremely bad case of tonsillitis) and I require the codeine just to eat and drink.
Will my doctor give me another script if i explain my situation or will she think I am abusing the drug? please help I have 2 doses left and I just got the bottle yesterday.

Since you have an acute condition, your doctor should hopefully be understanding. Plus, it's just codeine. I'd give it a shot, worst case scenario she says no and if you don't bring it up again I doubt she'd have any reason to suspect you're abusing it.

So if she says no I am basically fucked? Like i said i require it to eat, drink, talk without pain and sleep.

You could try cutting your carpet out and running an acid/base extraction, but that's a last resort.

Unless you have a solid relationship with the dr who prescribed you the codeine (like he's your long standing family GP and has known you forever), it's unlikely you will be able to get more.

We don't discuss how to source or supply drugs on BL so that's all we can say.

There is no way for us to say. We cannot tell you whether or not your doctor will give you more codeine. Like you said, he will either believe you when you say you spilled it and give you more, or think you are lying in order to high on narcotics.If you want a chance at getting more you need to ask him yourself.

At least in the state I live in, it wouldn't be the doctor that the problem, it would be the state database since controlled substances can only be dispensed every 30 days. My apartment was broken into and my gabapentin, Vistaril and Ativan were all stolen. I ran into resistance getting the gabapentin and Vistaril replaced, but eventually succeeded. But the pharmacy was unyielding on the Ativan saying "their hands were tied." So I just had to suck it up be an anxiety-ridden basket case for about 4 weeks. Good luck. I hope you have a better outcome than me.

You might be successful in getting a script for a non-narcotic painkiller.

Got the script!!! half the size of the original bottle but at least I can fucking eat thanks all of you for the input im pretty sure the only reason I got the script was because I actually brought my carpet in XD

Got the script!!! half the size of the original bottle but at least I can fucking eat thanks all of you for the input im pretty sure the only reason I got the script was because I actually brought my carpet in XD

Hahaha that's one way to show them proof. Props to you, glad you got something out of it at least.

Wow, I bet not many Doctors had had a piece of Codiene infused carped brought into them. Nice work.

I didn't bring it in but when I told her I had it in my truck she laughed and it kinda helped me get on her good side and convince her to give me another script definatly a story for the kids ?