• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Permanent effects from drugs you've taken..

Well, recently I have had to study for my end of semester exams. I only started doing pills at the start of this semester but I noticed a huge difference in my levels of concentration and scatterness when trying to study this time round. It was like I could only stay focused if I was REALLY involved with the topic..and that doesn't happen very often yeah? A mate of mine (who doesn't do ANY drugs) tells me I now have huge holes in my brain-pfft! Anyways, it could just be that I no longer have any desire to be intelligent : ) but I suspect it's from my gracious living.......alas!

Well, recently I have had to study for my end of semester exams. I only started doing pills at the start of this semester but I noticed a huge difference in my levels of concentration and scatterness when trying to study this time round. It was like I could only stay focused if I was REALLY involved with the topic..and that doesn't happen very often yeah? A mate of mine (who doesn't do ANY drugs) tells me I now have huge holes in my brain-pfft! Anyways, it could just be that I no longer have any desire to be intelligent : ) but I suspect it's from my gracious living.......alas!
------------------
and all I can do is laugh...

Permanent effects.
Hmmmmm, I think I've become a better person from all the E's I've taken. I had some short term effects after a cupple months of heavy use but its all good and proper now.
smile.gif

Permanent effects.
Hmmmmm, I think I've become a better person from all the E's I've taken. I had some short term effects after a cupple months of heavy use but its all good and proper now.
smile.gif

An observation:
The sheer length of this thread has got to say something about us all..

Oh my god i'm so glad someone thought of this topic, i thought i was the only etard...
I usually roll about once or twice a week, drop between 2-5 pills each time.
Basically, i get a little of what everyone has already said.... trails, no memory, dyslexia, eye wiggles, deep deep depression about once a week, jittery(but my house is really clean now), cant stay on task, my damn A.D.D. has gotten about a zillion times worse, insomnia, cloudy feeling, etc.....
I think it may be time to cut back, but they're just so good...free too!

Alright for all you guys who get depressed when cumming down...I personly recomend G, G is good G rocks I love G!!!
G helps you to go to sleep and relaxes you body musscles!

I've found that most of the adverse effects of E can be attributed to other factors. If you stay up all night dancing without food in a hot room and ignore your exhaustion, muscle strain and need for sleep, you'll feel just as bad the next week reguardless if you do E or not.
I thought it was all the E till I rolled in the afternoon one day around a pool. I ate, relaxed, stayed cool, and went to bed early. I woke up the next day feeling as if I never took a thing.
Now if we can just get people to party at 10:00 am instead of 10:00 pm, we'll all feel a lot better.

snap I hear you, it's all about the control you have over what you are up to rather than letting that shite control you. I have seen an improvement in lots of aspects of my life. especially after a nice, clean, good roll. Granted Im not an expert and have had some nasty "hangovers" or what ever youd call them, but I like to reflect on the good of the whole thing, sometimes my afterglow will last for weeks.