L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Period sex

Blackmoon

Greenlighter
So what do you guys think? Are you against it? Do you prefer it? I had it the other night (I'm a guy) and I'm just curious to see what other people's opinion is on it, do you find it disgusting?

The consistency of blood is not one that is good for sex. It doesn't feel right to me.

If I have a choice between period sex and no sex, I would, and most often do, choose period sex

As a woman, I feel so gross on my period. It's too viscous and clotty(ewww) for sex. What i do is take a shower get nice and clean and then wear a tampon. I thEn get a nice clit Flick (and nipple sucking )till I cum. No penetration till after my period.

Most females I have been with are like "we can if you want, but..." and it usually leads to bloody sheets.

I've never enjoyed it. I can't feel sexy on my period so having sex just doesn't seem great :(
tried it once but did not like it

I don't really mind the grossness.

Sometimes I have been pushed for sex for want of an orgasm to reduce period pain

When i was in my 20's girls did it all the time. They were in their 20's too. I suppose we were all hornier then and a bit of blood didnt matter.

My boyfriend and I regularly have sex while I'm on my period - it has never been an issue for either of us.

If my tampon is in correctly I can't even feel it inside. Only the string can be annoying.

Standard. No problems having sex with my wife while she's on the blob.

Usually a good excuse to stick it in her bum though

Standard.

Usually a good excuse to stick it in her bum though
Never done it, just got head or anal. Although anal usually requires a little regular sex to relax everything so usually the head. Whats ppls opinion on anal tho? i think its an amazing 2nd option and being able to nut without a condom is a plus too. Its mostly a psychological thing though, defintely different from regular sex

There's something sexy about guys who don't mind having sex during that time of month.

With that said, I would wait until lighter flow days. Not when it's heavy, that would be ridiculous.

Never minded it. We'd just have sex in the shower, or take a shower after a session. It's just blood, come on. Good lubricant if anything.

I did this with a few girls when I was a youngin' - 19 to 25

We put a towel down. I don't recommend it.

I would lust wait a few days. *lol*

Never done it, just got head or anal. Although anal usually requires a little regular sex to relax everything so usually the head. Whats ppls opinion on anal tho? i think its an amazing 2nd option and being able to nut without a condom is a plus too. Its mostly a psychological thing though, defintely different from regular sex

Depends on the girl really. Some love it, some hate it. My experience is 50/50.

He just refuses to look down....So when it comes to the clean up, I need to take care of that.